• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Gamemaster Application, please read!

stato11

Reaction score
Hello OTlanders, I'm writing this application to apply for any Gamemaster jobs that may be open.. I hope you like it!​

About me​
My name is Ben Staton, I'm 15 years old and live in the UK (England). I've been playing Tibia for 5 years now and over these years have gained my fair share of in game experience. I've been a tutor, mapper and gamemaster on various servers however am now looking for a professional real map server to play as I enjoy the responsibility and helping players out. I played real Tibia for around 2-3 years and for the other 2 years have been playing various OT servers.

Why should you choose me?

I understand I'm not very well known around OTland, despite this I am a very hardworking, dedicated and enthusiastic person. I would dedicate all of my free time to my staff position and would put 100% effort into every task I would ask to carry out. I understand what players want and feel its a big part of a server to listen to what the majority want to keep them interested, I would interact with players as much as possible to try and give them the best Tibian experience they can have. I've managed to keep up with updates so now have a good knowledge of the game which means there's no corner of the game I'd be sure not to miss.​

Languages​
Its not too common for people from the UK to play Tibia I understand but with this obviously has its benefits of speaking fluent English, although I don't speak any other languages I'm always ready to learn!

Where have I been staff before?
I have been a member of staff on various servers.. some of these include xeriana.net which was a dedicated real map server with around 80-100 players a day, I mapped on this server for a couple of months and mapped many quests and hunting spots to satisfy the wants of players. You can see some examples of my mapping below. Also I mapped on Rexonia.com which is still online today and has around 70-80 players daily and at the time I played was also a dedicated real map server. I have mapped on a few other minor servers.. of which I currently can't remember.​

What I'm looking for​
As I stated above I'm looking for a dedicated professional rl map server, I don't ask for any payment whatsoever, however I would happily accept donation points on the server as a reward if at all possible. Also I would take on a Gamemaster position in order to help with rule violation reports and deal with any problems in game.​

Thankyou for taking the time to read my application, If you're interested in talking further please e-mail me on [email protected] or [email protected]

Examples of some previous mapping:
job1u.png

job2.png

job3.png

job4.png

job5.png

job6.png

job7.png

screen1tibia.png

tibiascreen2.png

tibiascreen3.png

Last edited:
I don't wanna see galleries, you should add it here on your application

hope you get it now

Seems like a serious and qualified person. Just don't spend ALL your free time doing your GM things, I have witnessed that too active Gamemaster may also be harming the community and it effects your work, unfortunately in a negative way in some cases. Wish you luck!

Back