• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Gilbert ot is searching for SERIOUS Gamemasters!

gilbert123

~Caspin~
Reaction score
Hello! Welcome to the Gilbert-Ot Staff Hiring post! Gilbert-Ot is a brand new otserver that is 2 months in the making! I plan to go online within a week; so I decided it is time to get some staff on and do major testing!
Just a couple things about Gilbert-Ot first: It is an American Otserver that will only hire English speaking staff members. The majority of the map is custom with some areas added that were made by others. Most of the bugs have already been fixed, I just need some staff to help me with a few more things to test!
Positions Available:

Senior Tutor [0/2]
Gamemaster [1/2] (One will be promoted to CM Soon)
Community Manager [1/1]
Mapper [0/1]

Now, for the application!

PHP:
Name:
Time Zone:
Applying for:
How often you can be online:
Language:
Past Employment:
Why should I pick you:

Screenshots:
Temple North.jpg
Temple South.jpg
Huntingi.jpg
Quests.jpg
Front of the temple.jpg

Thanks! and Good Luck!
(PM me or Comment!)

Last edited:
Ignore the things on flower things on top of some of those- they aren't supposed to be there I don't know why they popped up :p.

Name: Johan
Time Zone: CEST+1
How often you can be online: Probably 10h/day
Language: Swedish/english
Past Employment: Senior Tutor in anillka/danzera, Adminstrator of DreamOT.
Why should I pick you: That's your choice, not mine. I'm helpful.

Name: Nico aaltonen
Standard time zone: UTC/GMT +2 hours
Daylight saving time: +1 hour
Current time zone offset: UTC/GMT +3 hours
Time zone abbreviation: EEST - Eastern European Summer Time
Applying for: Gm > will be cm soon
How often you can be online: every day
Language: finnish , swedish , english
Past Employment: Own server , and others
Why should I pick you: im helpfull and this question isin't so good :S

Dont trust PUREPVP, scammed me before. Creating donates to himself and even botting a own character.

Ancorlon has been Accepted by application throw PM

Reyna has been Optioned. He is being interviewed soon.

Purepvp and Pro Eep have both been Denied. If you don't have time to write a good application with FULL sentences then I don't have time to make you a staff member. I have also did a little bit of research on both of you and have found alot of negative comments. Sorry. Try a download-and-run server if you want a staff position not a customized dedicated server. :)

(Reyna's Application was PM'd)

Hi there,

My name is Reyna.

I'll start off by telling you about me. I am a chemistry student in University at the moment in Canada. I play on recreational soccer teams and have a part time job. Most of my spare time is spent studying for school. Despite that, I have some occasional spare time on weekends (if I don't go out) where I like to play around with side hobbies like composing music, painting, and even Remere's.

I'd like to apply for two positions simultaneously. Mapper and Gamemaster.

I'll start with my mapping experience. I've had many jobs throughout OTs. My first job was actually Collapser Zulu. I was the main pillar behind dthe 5k area (volcanic mines). It was not a full or part time position, merely an assigned project.
After Collapser I moved to a custom client called Legendary OT. I designed items as well, but mainly mapping the different areas was my task. At this point I began to experiment with in-game physics for instances lighting effects and glowing combinations. This server closed due to lack of commitment from the 3 owners.
I had a brief project on Polski.snow after that. I have to say, it was extremely challenging playing on this server due to the fact that barely anyone spoke proper English. For that reason I left.
Next up was Mortal OT. No offense to any of the members of that server, but they were a different kind of people. I guess you can relate it to all the people on facebook who post about their life problems, but pretty much every member was like that; very dramatic. I did my first major project here and designed a completely unique town with over 150 houses and a gigantic hunting area. On Remere's this map ranged from floor 0 to floor 13. However disagreements with the staff left me to withdraw my project (I still have it) and I decided to move on.

At this point i had enough experience so I started requesting Gamemaster positions as well as the mapper position, as I am doing here. Everlost OT was next. I became the head mapper and was promoted to God within 3 weeks by demand of the members. In addition to that the owner was pleased to use my experience to learn what would and wouldn't work in an OT server. I took 2 weeks off for exams (with notice) however they were unable to find a suitable replacement for that time and botters took advantage. The server became too unbalanced and we decided to restart. At that point we decided it was too much work.

My latest job was last year at Zar0ck OT. I remapped the town but my main job here to be a tutor. Due to player recommendations (it seems players get along better with girls :p ) I was promoted to senior tutor, and with the expansion of the server I became gamemaster a week later. I used the gamemaster position to minimize cheating and used special staff abilities to scope out any-to-all bugs. I was then promoted to CM by the end of the month.

Now the server was going good but randomly the owners decided to shut it down. And they pretty much disappeared. We were online for about 6 months, ( a little more ).

Anyways, that's my mapping history.
In terms of my Gamemaster history I touched on it a little bit. But more than anything I'm offering my experience seeing servers survive, strive and dissolve. I know what players want, and I tend to get along with them very well.

check my application in my signature or wait 1min ill copy it here (DONE)

Applying for game master

2484632.png

My Real Name Is Yoshua Urioste And Im From The USA (Washington), Im 13 Years Old And Have Played Tibia For 7 Years Now.
I Have Worked In Many Projects As A Team Member, Some Of Them Were Forgottenl.se, Unknow Project, Forgotten-hell.com,
Paredise.hopto.org And Many More (Not That They Arent Worth Mentioning, I Just Dont Remember Their IPS)

2484639.png

I Can Be Online For About 9 Hours On Week Day And 12 On Weekends, I Have Always Followed The Ots I Work With Policy
(Exept While I Worked With Paradise That Was My Firs Ot So I Was A Nub ^^) I Make Staff Events Regularly, Never Level Always
Help, I Always Have Help Channel Open And I Dont Have Favorites. Also, Im Always On The Lookout For Botters And Cheaters.

2484635.png

You May Contact Me
Here : Reasembled (OFC)
*********** : Reasembled
MSN : [email protected]

Green = Always There Orange = Sometimes There Red = Almost Never

2484649.png

(These Are Both From OTLAND And ***********)

Rohan-Ots, Nyan Cat, Cyro, Ruggedmage, TheNubCake, Undercover, 25Jan, Denix, Amirolso, Reaper7 And Shade.

Im Currently Working On = Nothing
Current Position = Nothing

Some things that might not have been included

Time Zone: Pacifictime
Language: Spanish, english, portuguese, and understand french

Last edited:
Back