• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Hoster? (Cheaper than a dedicated)

Wezza

lua nOOb
Reaction score
If you are looking for an trustfull hoster. Then I am the man! :peace:
I live in Egypt, cairo. And I will be able to host 24/7 (I never close the computer but it needs a restart each 2 days or so)
My name is Mizo, and I am 16 years old. I've had a big experience in OTserver and I still have it tho ;). I have hosted a few of my own, both realmap & custom OTS.
Well, didn't make much from 'em cause I barley made updates.

I want to join a serious project. And I know it's going to get far. I want to help this project move forward, by providing hosting
, much cheaper than buying a dedicated.

These are my demands:

• - I prefer Custom map. But RL map works too.
  • - I want to get paid either real-tibia cash (All worlds actually) or real cash.
  • - Ill be accepting Egyptian donations, (Ill explain it for ya)
  • - I want to become CO-Owner [GOD]
  • - I offer secure and professional hosting its not my first time to host a server, - also it comes with high-speed internet connection.

My computer specs;
Main processor;

• Intel core I7 (8MB cach | 860/2.80 GHZ) - quad core.
  • -Enough space for your server and backups.
  • -4 GB Rams (up to 16 GB rams) explains this ---->, the more cash I get, the more rams/ or basically better performace.
  • -Computer itself is pretty good, a screen shot to view my ratings (video card is the worst);
    2lmvtxe.png
  • -I use windows xp professional. (32 bit) - if it worths hosting a good server and its 64 bit, I can download the 64 bit version ;)

and a speedtest view;
    23lfsqu.png

What I expect to see on your OT (Requirements too);

• Not just a downloaded server and telling me to host it, sorry sir, I can do this my self and host it and get all the donations I want ;), I want it to be special, have its own touch, different than others.
  • I want new designs on it, just wonderful to be played on, moreover; I could add few of my custom war scripts, or other stuff that I have on my custom ot, I can add a full map part to it, which could be the VIP island or we could add it as a part of an update.
  • I want you to only speak English, if you're learning other languages, its no problem at all, but mainly its English, so we can understand each others easy in a comfortable way tho.
  • I want you to keep updating the OT, cus ppl might get bored of just same places and hunts, why not a change.
  • My side, will do many jobs, mainly hosting, secondly Ill be mapping for fun, but detail is required, and I do nothing but details ;).
  • Also, Ill be fixing everything that I know how to be solved or fixed.
  • I've a good & creative mind, so ask me for ideas.
  • Its not a must, but we need a professional scripter working with us, so whatever we ask, we got it done.

Thanks for reading; add me

Kind regards.
Mizo :ninja:

thanks cirta, I used yours.

Last edited:
cool, im working on a 100% custom server that is going to have 800+ houses and 100+ quests and new diffrent vocations, custom sprited weps,

upgraded war system
(if there is 2 wars between 4 guilds, can only the guild that accepted the war attack the other guild and same to the other guild, so there is always 1 on 1 guild wars)

and also im trying to add train system(buying tickets and click on wagon to go to the other place u bought the tickets for)

I will contact you when im finished, this may take a while i hope you still host when im finshed :)

Last edited:
Hey man well I need hoster for War Server not yet done,just need the Web site for donations and well you can keep the donation money is that fair? You can look at the thread in here the Job section just find it.

u could host my server if you want all u have to do is a web and ur done i got all events and all donation stuffs in my pc the only thing is that u just need to put them in the right place :p

ps events like ctf CS and a last man stads but this is like if u kill a players u will get more hp like 50 more but when u die in lms u lose all rechived hp but when u leave the room u will lose all hp again :p

add me [email protected]

Back