• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Hoster required

Wesey the Old

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Me and some friends of mine are setting up a server. But I can't host anymore since I got some internet problems, and none of my friends can host long enouch.So we are looking for a hoster who can host for us. Ofcourse we would like to get it 24/7 but we can talk about it.

The recuirements are:
Talking decent English.
Your pc just has to keep it online, you don't need a super pc for it.
Age doesn't mind.
You have to know how to set it in your router.
You don't have to be a scripter/mapper or anything, We'll arange everthing.

Since we are with about 10 people working on it, we are setting up 2 servers. 1 Of them is 8.0 (Almost finished) and the second one is 8.22 (Probably finished next weekend).

Server info:
It is a real map (the 8.0 is about 75% real map and the 8.22 is about 98% real map)
The 8.0 is a XML server, and the 8.22 is SQL
We are thinking about 8~20x exp
8~25x skills
4~17x magic level
2x loot

Well, If anyone is interested, you can leave a message here or contact me at [email protected] .

yours,

Wesey the Old

I will Host For you,

Name: jacob
Nationality: Canadian/Poland/European
OT ExP: 3years
Real Tibia Exp: 4years
What should you choose me?: I am very decent. i dont give free levels skill away etc, i have a decent comp that can host 24/7 150 people on it no lag

Specs: intel(R) celerion (R) 3.48GHz, 3.46GHz 2.00 GB of RAM

Connection: 100Mbits/s

I dont need to have any router, but im very intellgent, i know how to map script etc...

Talking decent English.: Well I guess i got a pretty decent english i got an A at School

Job: I was wondering if you needed an extra mapper.

Experience: I´ve been mapping for about 3 years now and Im a skilled GM not the neewbie kind.

If you got any other questions just give me a msg

Back