• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team I am looking for ANYONE to work with me !

Advent

Custom RPG Maker
Reaction score
RPG Project - Looking for SPRITERS and C++ / LUA Mentor !

Looking for Cpp/LUA mentor, spriters (it can be items, outfits or natures / effects) !

Hello. My name is Artur, I am 19. I am living in Poland. I speak english on average level. I would like to find someone to work with on some kind of RPG Open Tibia Server. Everything what I want is creating new thing, something what will amaze people, something what will shock them and give them this fresh feeling which can be obtained only by True RPG Player. I am doing tons of things but I am like "This is really really too much work for me". I just don't like working alone. I am creative, I can do really tons of things with OTS, I lack experience in websites and really well developed maps. I also suck with doing isometric ? tibia graphic when it comes to map objects and outfits. I am really good with anime style ones ! I can think about good story, systems, way to create these things also but I will need help after all. I am huge fan of visual novels, manga and old jRPG as well. We can talk about everything on skype. Just add me Role Playing Gamer so we can together create something what will be able to amaze some people and infuse us with some needs to play as well.

Waiting

Little show :
[video=youtube;Low6XW0p3HU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Low6XW0p3HU[/video]
Test # 2 - Herbalism - YouTube
Test # 3 - Alchemy - YouTube
Test # 4 - Hunting - YouTube
Test # 5 - Cooking - YouTube

Last edited:
I am looking for pixelart artist. Possible payment/position on server / % from donations.

hi man, i would like to work whit you from time to time if you are interested, do you know any c++? you modifi the source or just lua?

Responded on skype.

Looking for isometry pixelartist !

@refresh

Isometry pixelartist required.

Last edited:
refresh@
New video, comment, tell me what can be changed, how you see that or what can be add. I am still looking for isometry tibia pixelartist.

refresh@
I am still looking for TIBIA ISOMETRY PIXELARTIST. Add new screen with new damage type and attribute.

Enchant stuff :
82451244028646798966.png

74461189090070066362.png

I AM STILL LOOKING FOR SPRITERS / LUA AND C++ HELPERS ! PW ME !

Test Enchanting Room and stuff
39162428663072586873.png

Test Blacksmithing Room and part of process
69002863998265817869.png

Test Tailoring Room, final operation to get item. It takes taking material, drying it, braking it, sewing into string, making into cloth and then creating item.
98779586451144211531.png

Test Leatherworking Room
65809802061792227971.png

Still looking for Cpp/LUA mentor, spriters (it can be items, outfits or natures / effects) !

Capitalism-Ho !

Last edited:
I could be spriter/nature effects, send me more Information PM.

Last edited:
I am dramatically looking for talented sprite artist. Really guys please contact me so we can create awesome things together. I am not kid who will be bored in short time and will just give up on server. I am creating it for sake of every real RPG player who felt this awesome feeling while just playing games.

22803612172932454758.png

Last edited:
This guy is the future of rpg servers, aiming to bring a better rpg than actual CipSoft, and succeding in doing so!!! (so far thats my opinion, ive tested some systems and they are absolutly incredible)
BUMP THIS THREAD!!!!!!!! 100000x deservs it fo sho.

Thanks for bump and warm words.

I am still looking for mentor in C++/LUA and SPRITERS !

I will make videos with enchanting, blacksmithing, tailoring, leatherworking, lumberjacking and woodcrafting tomorrow. Stay tunned in !

Great to see nice ot, realy great and beauty sprites. Sry I don't help you, but these systems are great, mining, cooking, others, great RPG, let's go to more and more these ots's. In this position: 8.5/10, go to work and just find new systems. Many good people are not satisfacted? no, they're not reply in these threats, because for what? for what he could waste his time, it's not for him, our otses will have a big number of comments, but not rl maps, people must change. It's very important.

It's only my opinion, just I think that. Anybody help him? If not, Steven Seagal is waiting for each noob, who will take this project to dustbin? RL maps are NOOOOB! We want custom, only custom great otses.

Regards, unix. Just joking, laught 'ehm in mine opinion.

<FREE TOP FROM ME>

Thank you very much. Yes, I am trying to do my best and create really great RPG server. Screen from parts of finished woodcrafting system.

92231705882192172589.png

I would like to thank Yellowhat for Wil outfit :S

I AM STILL LOOKING FOR SPRITERS AND LUA/Cpp MENTOR !

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:
Back