• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Mestor's Hosting Service!

Mestor

Reaction score
I got some big things to do on my server Zanteria. While I waiting I can host servers :)

• I hate custom maps ect (if its not very special)
  • I wuld rather have Real Map 8.6+
  • What do you need to pay for my hosting? First month I will take 100% donations, then you get the rest
  • I can host minimum 3 months and i gues up to 4-5 months as max ~

My Internet:

My computer:
windowsm.png

Last edited:
my machines togheter cost 50 +/- Euro Month if I keep them alive 24/7 (3 Computers, with as good process they can give)

so it ain't cheap, not when you have to pay your own bills.

ye 50~ eur / months aint cheap!

Fortunately it is not me who paying the bills, and I am happy for that ^_^

Hail parents... :thumbup:

I think you should go for it and host while you can and while it's free, but ask your parents in advance if it is okay to keep your computer online 24/7.
With 8gb ram you could host an OT for around 170 players, depends how big your OTBM map is. And now much CPU your computer are using, while your
server is online. If you would gain more information or if you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

NEVER FORGET TO PUT YOUR FAN AT HIGH SPEED IF YOUR GOING SOMEWHERE OR NOT HAVING YOUR COMPUTER IN SIGHT. There's always some chance to be unlucky

Best Regards,
Aizzy,
Computer Manager & Webdesigner.

Last edited:
cuz got big bugg and all cockfags dont wanna halp :D so got angry and took paus

Hmm,i would try with you,but
iam scared,cuz your not really trustable :O
sorry.

Back