• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team I Miss My GM Work :P

Well, I've been a GM and mostly a CM for a lot of servers in the Past. And I'm also getting bored of playing my younger brothers Ot's :p

If anyone needs a CM or a GM just Pm me alright? I don't mind helping. ^^

:wub:

Is that u on avatar? :blink:

I don't know why the hell people would ask about my icon. If it's so hard to believe that it's my own photo then that's not my problem is it? Yes that's me.

I don't know why the hell people would ask about my icon. If it's so hard to believe that it's my own photo then that's not my problem is it? Yes that's me.

because most people in this forums get chocked if they see a girl in this forum. that's the reason.

A girl playing an OT, is like a hot girl walking into a gaming session full of super nerds. You get the concept, they will start drooling over you. Also, your application is very short. You should give some details about yourself, experience in tibia, etc etc.

A girl playing an OT, is like a hot girl walking into a gaming session full of super nerds. You get the concept, they will start drooling over you. Also, your application is very short. You should give some details about yourself, experience in tibia, etc etc.

Oh, I see.

Last edited:
Haha, well. In all honesty, I am a gamer, I'm not that great but I've been gaming for life pretty much. I like how people see me as a nerd also, instead of some stuck-up gamer. Games like COD I'm addicted to, but I'm not great at it or anything. But anywho, my brothers got me into Tibia, and then my younger brother got me into OT, and I don't play much of it nowadays. Back in the days OTS were much more entertaining than now. Though about application, what do you exactly mean?
Like your applications is short. You just basically said "I want to be gm, msg me if interested." Add more details, like how long you have been playing, other servers you were gm on, etc etc. Also your not the first girl that I've seen that likes to play games. Although it's still cool to see that some girls has stuff in common with us guys :p. I feel weird though when I talk to a girl about games >.<.

Like your applications is short. You just basically said "I want to be gm, msg me if interested." Add more details, like how long you have been playing, other servers you were gm on, etc etc. Also your not the first girl that I've seen that likes to play games. Although it's still cool to see that some girls has stuff in common with us guys :p. I feel weird though when I talk to a girl about games >.<.
Yeah, you see. That was like earlier last year, haha. Now I don't even have time to use my computer. But oh well, there's always a Holiday. Where would be the most appropiate place to put such details down onto? Fill me in, haha. And don't say that! You're starting to sound sexest, haha. Some of us girls are even better than guys at gaming. :p

Last edited:
Yeah, you see. That was like earlier last year, haha. Now I don't even have time to use my computer. But oh well, there's always a Holiday. Where would be the most appropiate place to put such details down onto? Fill me in, haha. And don't say that! You're starting to sound sexest, haha. Some of us girls are even better than guys at gaming. :p
Hehe me no sexist >.< That is somewhat true though, some girls could be better than us guys in games.

And about your application I just realized the date on the thread. Just edit the first post, and give some basic details, and thats about it. Being that your a female, you should get a couple of offers :p

@^ i got my ass kicked in halo by madison :/

But i once beat her by 1 kill in team snipers on sandbox if i recall correctly :D?
Yeah, I played with Madi like one time on a team game. She was kicking ass and she scared me, so I just kept my pride and didn't play her 1vs1.

Back