• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Job As A GameMaster

Kociii

FTW = Fuck The What
Reaction score
About Me:
My name is richard and i am living in sweden and i am 15 and gonna be 16

How do you work with other people?
I am working very well with others players and others gm ^^ I have no problem with it if they not are very annoying

Which languages to i speak?
I am speking english as i study in school and i am speaking swedish as my home language. I am teaching me little poland language from others poland people.

Skills?
What are your strong sides?
Well in this case i don't got any skills about scripter or mapper. But i am willing to learn ^^ :D

Experience
I have worked on ots before.. About a time ago .. don't know mabye 4 months ago but i got experience about to be GM/CM :p so if you like this application PM me here or you can add me on messenger
>>> [email protected] <<<
I am allmost allways online on messenger sometimes it's lagging for me then i am not xD.
:peace::peace::peace::peace: KOCIII :peace::peace::peace::peace:

Last edited:
You've ranked a 4 out of 10 on your English. To take the test again, please submit a new application.

Just playing. Good luck.

Back