• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Looking for Gamemaster position.

Zatjin

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Hello!

I'm just gonna start right into it.
Personal Information.

Hi, my name is Elias Martinsen, and I come/live from Norway. Trondheim to be exact. I am a 15 year old boy. Of course I got school, from 8:30 -> 14.05. But as soon as i'm done with my homework and chores, i'm going to help on the server. I despise that people that does that, because i'm mature for my age in my mind, and I try to stay as professional as possible at any time.

Languages;
I speak some languages. I speak Norwegian, Swedish, almost fluent English *There are some flaws here and there occasionally*, I am learning Español in school.

Why pick me:
Well, I am trustworthy and I do not power abuse. I try to stay professional in every kind of situation. I am mature than most people at my age. I do not say that I am more mature than you are, but I say that i'm more mature than people in my age. I am reliable and you wont regret hiring me.

Experience.
I have played tibia since 2005 when I was around 6/7 years old. I'm trustworthy and mature for my age.
I was GM on Demonika. I'm a mapper, but that's not what this application is about.
I am trustful and mature, I do not power abuse as most of my age would do. I take my position serious and I listen and learn. I always do what my boss/es tell me. I wouldn't ban anyone for exactly nothing, if in my opinion think that someone should be banned I would take it with my boss/es.

How to contact me
You can contact me here at OTLand or at Skype.
Skype name; zatjin​

I will not join any 99999999999999999x servers.
I am willing to start as a tutor and work my way up.

Last edited:
Forsakenfate, I was at the cabin.

That comment is for me ignored.

Bumping this.

Been accepted as a tutor for Vendeliko, but I can handle 2 jobs.

Back