• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Looking for a GM Position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prest

الله ليس أكبر
Reaction score
Introduction
Hello, I would like to start off my introduction by saying that even though I am only 14 years old, I can guarantee that I am not immature and will not act corrupted in any way possible. Okay so let's begin, my real name is Andres Da Silva, however you can address me by my "gaming" name which is Prest. As I've stated above I'm 14 years old, I currently live in U.S. Florida. I was born in Venezuela. I am a high school student, taking technologies classes however I haven't quite decided what I'd like to do for a living, I also play soccer and enjoy reading and writing (I write but for my personal entertainment, nothing serious).

Open-tibia
I have been playing tibia since I was around 9 [I was a noob however I was not a scammer or an annoying little kid] and I got into Open-tibia since I was 11. I may not have a lot of experience however I know what I'm doing. I do not know much about scripting and how tibia actually works but I contribute to the Open-tibia community by mapping (See my signature for releases and tutorials)

Why should you consider me? (Experiences)
Well I'm trustworthy and not corrupted, and I've had a few experiences as a GM on several ot's, major ot's were lymania.com and dedicatewarot.info. I am currently a CM for Etheria. I may not have been a GM in a large amount of OT's however I know what to do in most situations.

What can you look forward from me if accepted for a position
Trustworthiness.
I am not corrupted and I will avoid using any unnecessary commands, I will investigate cases in every possible way and will not take sides on an argument, if I were to leave my position for X reason, I'd notify the owner of the OT, not just magically disappear.
Professionalism
As I've stated before, I may not have been a part of the staff for many OT's however I know how to act in certain occasions, I will avoid banning anybody unless it's 100% necessary. The first few days I may need some assistance regarding the features and map [If custom]
Activity
I will try my best to be online as much as I can, however keep in mind that I am attending school so I will not be online during the mornings.
Channels
I will keep all public-channels opened and if no tutors are there to help, I will answer the questions, I will also respond to answers any staff member may possibly have
Staff members
I prefer to work for an OT that has an active staff community, not just me and another person being in charge of the entire OT, I will also have contact to the owner of the OT besides just in-game chat.
Temper
I do not get annoyed easily and can also deal with people who do not speak English perfectly. I will not flame anyone nor be rude, I will avoid using foul language and always try to avoid useless comments.
Rules
I will go over the rules many times and memorize it word per word. I will not break any rules and players who break the rules won't go by unpunished.

Extra Details about myself
I am an active player and love to help OT's by being part of their staff, I do not work as a tutor or senior tutor because I may not have the time to actually play the OT, as a GM/CM I have the benefit of just standing there, and constantly checking if anything happens. Another detail is that I can perfectly speak English and Spanish and a small portion of Portuguese (I can understand most of it whoever I cannot write it).

Current Jobs
Pre-Accepted as a Gamemaster for TibiaWR
Community Manager for Etheria.se
Pre-Accepted as a Tutor for Zantera
Applied for Xalethalas as a Gamemaster (Waiting for approval)
Picture Designer for Xalethalas

How to contact me?
You can contact me via MSN ([email protected]) or here in OTLand.net. I am very active in both. Keep in mind that I will not work for download-and-run servers nor for "heymenyouproihaveniceserveryoucomegmplease"- Server owners.

Sincerely,
Prest

Last edited:
Just a random question, How would you handle a situation where a person is threatning you?

Depending on the 'threat'
if he's threatening me in real-life like he says he will find me and shoot me or something like that, I'll simply add the player to my 'ignore' list for 1 hour so he can "calm down" and if it's game related threat like "My friend is the owner of the OT and I will make him ban you" I would simply say Good luck with that and move on, but it all depends on the case.

If your still intressted we might be searching for someone like you for our server. Gimme a pm

I recommend Prest. He's very trustworthy and he's a nice guy. Good luck finding a job, Prest.

I must say that he will do a great job.

I love how people only read one persons application. Anyways..

OT: I would have to recommend Prest, he is better than me.

Decided not to work for Kakoo since his OT is a Download-and-run OT.

You got my recommendation!

He is trustworthy and reliable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom