• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Looking for some activity(GM).

Vanderlay

Back on track
Premium User
Reaction score
Hi.
I'm currently looking for a server to spend some GM activity on.
I've got a bit too much freetime for now so thats the interest for doing this.

My name is Daniel, I'm 20years old and have been working with OT's a lot.
I'm one of the founders of the Softcores project, tho, I'm no longer in them projects.
The main thing I'm looking for is an active server to spend some time on, helping with regarding bug reports, cheaters/hackers and general in-game/forum support.

I'm not looking for anything in return for this kind of manner. I just want to use some of my time into something more useful then checking facebook updates lol.

Let me know your interests. I am as professional as it can get.

Thanks in advance,
Vanderlay.

Bump - Still searching.
I can also handle scripting issues such as quests, item balancing, vocation balancing.
Can partly script in PHP, LUA, XML and MySQL as well.

Last edited:
Haha tjenare mannen.
Du får lägga till mig på skype, pallar inte med MSN

I approve this guy, if you're searching for a gamemaster, he's is the right one for your server.

Last edited:
Hello Vanderaly
My name : Moataz
Job : Gamemaster , Senior Gamemaster ( CM ) :) Since 2004
Active Time : 6 Hours +
About MySelf: name Moataz , Nicknames : TiTo , PoP Was Been GM , CM in a famous ots like Tibera , Malvera , Collapser also working hard , everyday thinking about a great idea about ots and also found a amazing thing to get peoples and also don't give banned to everyone insulting me or spamming first warrings , if he still doing bad thing then he banned ( Not Banish Ip ) and if him insult the server then he got banned ip and I've been Was Admin in ot was making somethings greats to ots , also helping any one ask me for help , I'm Not greedy to say Give me High Rank or so just try to see my help if its cool maybe i can stay if u see me doing bad things just say to me what is the things i did and give me warnings or remove my rank i am helpful person , friendly guy , smart Guy , funny guy i hope i help u with ur ot if u accepted me just PM me in My E-mail or send a priavte massage in otland for we talk about that :)
My E-Mail : [email protected]
Yours
Moataz

Last edited:
Hello Vanderaly
My name : Moataz
Job : Gamemaster , Senior Gamemaster ( CM ) :) Since 2004
Active Time : 6 Hours +
About MySelf: name Moataz , Nicknames : TiTo , PoP Was Been GM , CM in a famous ots like Tibera , Malvera , Collapser also working hard , everyday thinking about a great idea about ots and also found a amazing thing to get peoples and also don't give banned to everyone insulting me or spamming first warrings , if he still doing bad thing then he banned ( Not Banish Ip ) and if him insult the server then he got banned ip and I've been Was Admin in ot was making somethings greats to ots , also helping any one ask me for help , I'm Not greedy to say Give me High Rank or so just try to see my help if its cool maybe i can stay if u see me doing bad things just say to me what is the things i did and give me warnings or remove my rank i am helpful person , friendly guy , smart Guy , funny guy i hope i help u with ur ot if u accepted me just PM me in My E-mail or send a priavte massage in otland for we talk about that :)
My E-Mail : [email protected]
Yours
Moataz

Epic Fail

He added me to msn and keeps PM's me about if he is accepted lol, gg >.<

Back