• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Looking a team for my project!

GodSebbe

Banned User, reason: To Sexy
Reaction score
Looking a team for a high evolution project!

Hello, i'm making a open-tibia server named Devolera and i'm searching for some ppl that would love to work with me on high-exp server.

imgres

Last edited:
I can script for u but i want more details what will u make me ?

I can script Alot of stuff... i need more info

oh i almost forgot: :p ..

Reward: Gamemaster. or.. vip, full pro set :p.Without Ring and Shield.

Issaim ill pm ya

I could Script and Map,Anything.Host Event's Do Everything Actully if ur Intersted to See My Work ;) msg me
I Could Create Monster's and Npc And Actully I know this Ot and It's Map Cuz i worked On the Castle's There.
And I know Lot's Of Debug's There too.And i got a Perfect Idea For This server
Language=English,arabic
Birthday=10/19/96

*What is your real name? Robin [u can get my last name in pm if its important ;P]
*What is your age? 17
*What country are you from? Sweden
*What languages do you speak? Swedish / English
*What position are you applying for? Scripter
*How long have you been involved in open tibia? I can't remember 100% actually.. but since i was about 10 - 11 so like 6 - 7 years =) but that doesn't really matter i think, since the servers are constantly changing, the old 7.5/6 servers i worked with back then was pure scripting and skills, now its just... so god damned simplyfied xDD
*Why should we choose you? Honestly? i don't know, it is up to you. And i think u should choose whoever is best for the server.
*Please show something that you have made. >> From My OT, its mostly clientbased though.

i said "ignore the attached thumbnails. they are old." i can post some pictures of the new temple soon. We got a brand new map.

Back