• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Massri's application - My life..

Massri

Loralia.zapto.org
Reaction score
Hello there..
I'm here to introduce myself, and apply for a position..
Hope my application takes your like.
nosshe.jpg

General Information

My name is Massri, I'm from Canada, Currently living on Egypt..
  • I've been nicked as Massri because I saw the singer's name Massari, and I liked it a lot, Not Massri 'Egyptian'..
  • I've been playing Real/Open Tibia for over 5 years or more till today, Played a lot of servers on both types 'RL/OT'..
  • I've been a staff member over 4 times, on different servers, my friends's and others for sure..
  • I've been learning to map for over 3 months now, But I didn't decide to post my Mappings yet..
  • I'm a normal person, Very quite, I don't like to be a bad boy at all..
  • And my best hope, Not to be hated.

nosshe.jpg

My Specifications

I'm also having some qualifications and like you to take a look at them:

• [*] Fluent English.. (Arabic/French) also
    [*] An excellent storywriter (That's due to all stories I had on my real life & Tibia life)
    [*] A special supporter in-game/in-forums..
    [*] Worked on multiple servers..
    [*] New-mapper..
    [*] Non-power abuser..
    [*] Loving the hard-work..

nosshe.jpg

Contact Information

Thank you for reading my whole application,
Please accept my sincere and greets,
Massri.​

Last edited:
Just because I didn't want to give you MTibia Datapack for free? It costs over 60 EUR!

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, bump.

- - - Updated - - -

Got an question about your "Real Life"

1. why did you move out from a rich , nicely land to a poor land wheres only sand?
Sorry, but you are just a retard, Egypt is the best country ever, I'm Egyptian dude, and I'm proud of it!

- - - Updated - - -

Also, if you really think it's a poor land, atleast it got a lot of awesome guys, that knows what does it mean by 'Respect', not like other countries, in America, or other countries, They give the possibility for men to marry eachother, Thanks.
That's the main reason for living on Egypt, The people in it.
They are poor, yeah! But atleast they got dignity!

- - - Updated - - -

For everyone now,
Yeah.. I'm Tonks!
I didn't make a new account for being not proud of my nationality/name/age,etc..
I just made a new account for no war flames, I don't want to get flamed/insulted, I know I can ignore others, but the words atleast will hurt me before hiding it.
I'm looking for a good team to join, Thanks!

Last edited:
My name is Massri, I'm from Canada, Currently living on Egypt.

Someone from Canada would atleast say in not on Egypt.

don't be ashamed of being an Egyptian.

@4muki4

you took this vision of our lands from Transformers 3?

don't speak about a country that u've never seen okay?

Last edited:
Someone from Canada would atleast say in not on Egypt.

@4muki4

you took this vision of our lands from Transformers 3?

don't speak about a country that u've never saw okay?

If you've already read what I said, You wouldn't say that..
But I respect your comment, and I like it.
I have never ashamed of being an Egyptian, Egypt is my home!
[About in/on, I have a problem with those 2 words].

Just because I didn't want to give you MTibia Datapack for free? It costs over 60 EUR!

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, bump.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, but you are just a retard, Egypt is the best country ever, I'm Egyptian dude, and I'm proud of it!

- - - Updated - - -

Also, if you really think it's a poor land, atleast it got a lot of awesome guys, that knows what does it mean by 'Respect', not like other countries, in America, or other countries, They give the possibility for men to marry eachother, Thanks.
That's the main reason for living on Egypt, The people in it.
They are poor, yeah! But atleast they got dignity!

- - - Updated - - -

For everyone now,
Yeah.. I'm Tonks!
I didn't make a new account for being not proud of my nationality/name/age,etc..
I just made a new account for no war flames, I don't want to get flamed/insulted, I know I can ignore others, but the words atleast will hurt me before hiding it.
I'm looking for a good team to join, Thanks!

I KNEW IT! I FUCKING KNEW IT! I WAS RIGHT FROM THE BEGGINING! KKTHX BAAAI

Oh btw, your still the most sad fuck ive ever seen on this forum. Why dont you give up already? No one will ever want a lying kid to have anything to do with their OT.

Rather than make 100s of applications for staff, why not pick up a trade (in some respect) such as: lua, php, c#, c++, mapping, spriting, designing.. pick one and become skilled in it. It then makes you wanted.

None knows anything about what's this thread standing for,
Do you think if someone from OtLand asked me to be a staff, I'll accept? Get lost.
I'm putting this application up, for my friends, customers to see it.
Just to see how special I'm.
I'm already staff on over 6 servers, I don't want more, but I just want this thread to be up.

if your interested im working on a whole new custom server,
its not 100% id say about 70%

Needing Team For Custom Server

i got beta client and everything and will be hosting it on my new pc after i get the server 100% finished wich will be hosted on 25GB Ram if interested sign up ^^

Alright, listen up. I do NOT recommend this guy to anyone. All he want's is money. Don't believe in anything he says.

Yours,
Naxtie

guys guys guys, i saw this a lot now you say he is a kid and stuff but what you don't realize and this is funny, since he is one of the "lower levels" as you like to call (though i'm against it, we are all equals) JUST IGNORE HIM AND STOP FLAMING EVERYTHING HE DOES FOR A CHANGE, OK?

maybe you know his history or something but everyone makes mistakes dudes maybe he really changed or something now i say it the nice way: GET YOUR ASSES OUTA THIS THREAD IF YOUR GONNA FLAME HIM.

~~~~~~~~~~~EDIT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm already staff on over 6 servers, I don't want more, but I just want this thread to be up.

now that's just retarded.

We are not flaming him, we are just telling our opinions? If we don't recommend him. We share it with others.

We are not flaming him, we are just telling our opinions? If we don't recommend him. We share it with others.

+1

Thanks for telling your opiniuns guys,
I were looking for someone. I thought this is maby the guy. but nope.

Thanks=)

Back