• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster My application

Gallar

Banned User
Reaction score
Hey,
I'm Gallar. I'm around of here since long two years. I've worked at lot of projects in that time.
I may say with full responsibility that I have got enough experience, mature and all things needed to work as a game-master.
To make all easier, I'll just list my personal data, things about me and info why you should hire me as gamemaster in your server.

Nacionality: Poland
Languages: Polish, English & I also understand a bit portugal

Why I'm looking around for GM position: Cos I have lot of free time. I stop'd play real tibia in last year, then I play'd in realots.net but I retired from exp there while I get realized myself thats the server is so over-corrupted. I want'd to stop playin tibia at all, but you know. Hard to stop after years

Tibian Experience: I playing this game since 2003/2004 year.
OTS Experience: I've been workin under a lot of projects e.g. fra-diavolo, hunted ots, ancardia.net and also since sth like a few months I'm the new GM of 36.hopto.org - the best 7.6 war server.
That server got uptime over 2 years so if 36's God choos'd me to be a gm I bet that I worth it, even if its not too humble to say xP

To make sure that I'm just not another noob that gonna screw up your server, remember -
I'm fully agree with puttin off commands like /n, /items and such, so you'll be sure that I'll not corrupt:)

Ps. If you going to need any proof about my experience and about that I start'd at '03/'04 the only thing that I've got left from these times is my forum.tibia.pl account with nice register date, so if you want I may show you my acc there;p

MSN [email protected]
GG: 4524829
Q-net: ([email protected])

Last edited:
Hello, weren't you a GM @ Cato's otserver? (36.hopto.org)

Would be quite difficult to be GM at 2 servers, that's atleast my opinion. I'd rather like to be GM at one server than 2 because, then I'd spend more time on the other ot more than the other one.. if you understand..:p

Sorry if my post interrupted your thread :p

But anyway, I think he's a good GM and not currupt, if its he who's a GM at Cato's otserver. :)

Yeah extacly I'am the same,
Well on 36 is not much work to do, thanks for the fairly opinion anyway.
Since Cato's included some script which wont let login anyone from one IP to do differents teams the only thing that I do is banish botters, and there's not that much botters as all of u think:D.

Last edited:
I realized myself that I have some unused cash on dynadots so I can buy you .cn domain to ur ots if needed xD

You seem reliable and responsible, I might want to contact you later when finishing the project. Since the server will probably have quite a good amount of polish players, we'll be in best need of a polish gamemaster. Since you seem very suitable, I'll probably pick you later.

Can you bring me some details about your project Silverstone, please?
And how far are you with ur project?

Hello, would you like to be hired as a GM on my new server? If so go to
http://wolfbanerpg.freeforums.org/
Register there, and Sumbit your application to my forums, but you must register, please make your registry name 'Gallar'
=] Also, make an account at...
http://192.168.1.2/
Please be quick ;] i saw your app here so i want you for my server but i want you to post your app on my forums so other people dont think you got it without posting an app

Hello, would you like to be hired as a GM on my new server? If so go to
wolfbanerpg.freeforums.org • Index page
Register there, and Sumbit your application to my forums, but you must register, please make your registry name 'Gallar'
=] Also, make an account at...
http://192.168.1.2/
Please be quick ;] i saw your app here so i want you for my server but i want you to post your app on my forums so other people dont think you got it without posting an app

[ 192.168.1.2 ] Is not a real ip.

If you are still looking for a position I have one in my upcomming OT, I'm not the most experienced OT manager but I am strict about the server rules, I'm ordering a dedicated server today. I don't want free items given out and so on you need to be mature. I predict my OT will be up in a weeks time, it is the real Tibia map everything exact but inquisition quest. server also includes a donation island.

@Teranoxx: I'm fully interesed ;-) Sent u pm already.
@Angeal: Sorry to say but it is ur localhost IP, not the aac site therefore I can not register an acc on ur server.

Bump, still looking for a position. Besides that two offers noone else wants me :<

=P you nub its the aac page ... go to it if you dont beleive me :p when i click it it takes me straight to the page...

You stupid arrogant newbie, that's your local ip which noone else than you can access.. (Probably me if I hack your computer, you wouldn't be able to stop me from doing it due to your stupidity). Learn some about computers, newbie.

angeal298 just to let you know 192.168.1.2 isn't a "public" ip it's a local ip and only you and your network can enter it no one else except if you use garena/hamachi.

Hey, Gallar.. i've started a new ot.. just making a Custom Map, gonna have custom spells, monsters.. etc, add me to on msn to find more info about it - [email protected]

Back