• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Need a hoster? (I do not host war servers)

OZiRY

Reaction score
Hoster looking for team!

I'm currently looking for server to host (it should be ready for launch).
Anyway I do not want to host any war-servers, so please do not bother with posting if you just want that.

So basiclly just post what kind of server you got here or PM me and I'll add you to my MSN-list!

Server info:
Ubuntu 9.10 (Linux)
AMD Athlon 64 Dual Core Processor 6000+
3 GHz
4 GB of RAM
The server is located in Sweden
760880139.png

Edit: I know the basics about everything related to OT so there will be no problem adding new scripts/content etc. during the time that the server is online

Last edited:
dont worry he a lil bitch hatting on ur internet:p i would have a job for u but im not done with the server yet:( but gl

Haha ^^

Well just PM me if you still need help when it's ready for launch!
(If I'm still looking for a team by then :confused:)

18 posts* That means that he had the chance to scam 18 people (?)
Am I a scammer because of my 1400 posts~ ?

You can't really trust anyone. Everyone has a price to scam, or cheat you. Especially over the internet... you really need to get your heads checked if you only think people with low posts scam... like really..

I take low post as a reason, but I still cant say he's scammer.

Alright I can see that this is impossible :(
I'll try again when I get a higher post count xD

Update: Still looking for a server to host.
I'm hosting on Linux now.

Please don't let the post count trick you, I've hosted many projects over the past years :)

Back
Top Bottom