• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesigner Professional [PHP] [HTML] [JAVASCRIPT] [CSS] Webdesigner

Keram

Reaction score
Hi.

Something about my project >>HERE<<

0/1 Webdesigners

I need a professional php, css, html and javascript webdesigner to my open tibia project. I am looking for a person that can do everything that is possible with those scripting languages. Meeting deadlines will be important but of course I understand things like holidays, vacation etc. You will also have to speak good english (doesn't have to be the best).

We would be using one of those to communicate: webchat.quakenet, gadu gadu (only if u can set it up), skype, email (rather not but if we'll have to then...).

Template Example:
Name:
Experience:

Payment:
  • God position on the server whenever it will be online (I have money for dedicated server)
  • Real cash
  • You will be a full member of the administration of the server - one of the "creators" or the server :)

If you don't want to wait, send me private message straight away! I'm online on forum almost all the time!

Yours,
Aseki

Last edited:
Name: TehRetard
For how long have you been designing graphics: 3-4 years
Ability to work as a team: I work if my co-workers work. And I treat people as they treat me. So if everything goes well, there should be no problems :)
What would you expect to get for your work except for the things that you will get: All I need atm is money and some respect (none of that with all these kids running around)
Examples of your work (minimum 2 designs - you can send them via pw iif you want): http://1.imgland.net/cr45.png & http://1.imgland.net/3nhlb.png

@TehRetard,
Please don't mind that I changed my first post. I'm still looking for scripter and graphic designer but I really need webmaster the most.

I will contact you if I'll be sure for definite. And of course if you'll still be willing to join.

At the moment I am especially looking for a really good webmaster (css, php, html etc)... I really want to make a website and then I would buy a dedicated server straight away.

~!! BUMP !!~

Last edited:
EDIT:

SH*T... Sorry omg... I didnt realize that last time i bumped was few hours ago OMG... I totally forgot about that... I just read "Yestarday" and i totally misunderstood that....

if moderator could delete just that post then would be good instead of giving me a warning :SSS pls, i rlly didnt mean to bump this... i just misunderstood the time

coz i bumped yestarday at 20:03

and now it is 00:06 :S so it tells me yestarday... ;ss sorry again

Now, im bumping just 9 minutes earlier because I have to go to sleep :s

BUMPooo!!!

i really need a good web coder/webmaster (which ever u prefer to call it.)

No1 really interested???

Listen people, this is going to be a successful project. at the end, when we profit for the first time, I will pay you for all the work you have done but this will require you to work.

im sure there are some good web coders out there... seriously, this is gonna be a big project. Im not like all those hosters who just launch server and make restarts every 2 weeks... i am very active when it comes to things like this.

think twice please

Aspects that will depend on the money that you will get:
  1. You will receive less money if you pass the deadline time and vice versa
    [*]Money depends on how complicated or long the script will be (no mess with me because I know roughly if the script is hard to make or easy as nut)
Wow, you serious?
So if the script is short and makes use of loops instead of massing operators, they get paid less?

@Korrex,

you have bold everything you need to know...

Money depends on how complicated [...]

But okay, I will change the payment so it will make more sense maybe and make it more clear.

@up

Isnt webdesigner someone who designs graphics for a website?

anyway, scripter is totally fine.. U people are just looking for a thread to make new posts -.- will u just get off my thread and stop spamming stupid things like that? if someone read the first post, he would know what im talking about.

(im not talking to TGYoshi coz he actually told me something that was important - two different kind of scripts)...

Name: Milice, iCerberus, xB1N4RYx, or Robin, choose one xD
Nationality: Sweden
Experience: I've never worked on anything to serious. But i had a couple of servers and i guess i could make a custom AAC if i really wanted to but i never had to do anything really big so i've never done it, i've done a shell script in PHP which can basicly control a whole computer but thats about it. PM Me for more info or if you want any example and so.. And Ofcourse the money makes one work harder ;)

Back