• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Offering Hosting Device

Wezzlan

~ FantastiaRPG ~
Reaction score
Hi There,

I got an server computer that i dont using atm.So i would like to host an otserver,(If there is some that interest me)

The problem is that I don't have the proper maps/files to use, so that's why I want to make one with someone who got experience with these things and know how everything exactly works.Actually i can alot of ots to but i dont got time to make one on my own, So i would like to get some person that can share the server with me. I would like to have a donation system also. 50/50% Of the payments of course.

Information about the computer:
Chenbro RM316 Server
AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5000+
3GB RAM
2x 250GB SATA II Harddisk
Windows Xp Professional
Bahnhof 100/100Mb/sec Speed

Things I expect from you:
I want to host a 8.31 full real tibia map OR a 8.31 big costum map (the custom should be around 15-60mb) I prefer full real map (The Inquisition Quest/Bog raider/Whyrms and so on.)
Needs to be included with an web page and an automaticly donation system.(Or i can fix an new designed website for our server.)
We'll share the money that we get. 50/50%
Server will be 24/7 online

All things listed above doesn't need to be done directly when I'm going to host, we can also work together on these things.But the server shall be up for host.

If u got more questions, feel free to PM me with ur msn included.

Back