• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Paying/Hosting?

Zonet

Web Developer
Reaction score
Hello, I've decided to open another otserver. ;)
If you already have a well done and mapped evolution with teleports, I can host, just PM me.

For Mappers that wanan get paid for mapping.
I wont tell informations here, I just pay for your work, PM me. You should be good at mapping and I want to see some of your work. :$

Last edited:
You want the mapper to create a huge custom map? Or just some small spawns..?
I might be intressted

Biggest scammer, I lost around 300 USD because of him. He goes under the fake alias "[email protected]" adds other people at msn and tries to talk to them and join their team to get their files. When I sold some things to him , he put a chargeback on everything so don't use this guy!!

That's all false, omg barker. You, yourself know the truth.

Here it is:

My real friend was actingme, Zonet for a time, then he failed with that. Then he was acting as Xinn. They all are thinking its me, my brother helped him tho. But it's not me. Also barker when my Real friend was going to scam you, I told you that immdatiately, before he scammed you, truth or not?
I paid you 280$, you said wait 15-20 days, I waited, I asked you for the OT, you said you have to wait 60 days. I said I dont want to wait that more? Then I just made a refund as you told me, didn't you?

Stop using lying about me. Also Diviinoo I know why you're not trusting me, barker have lured with a false reason. I dont know what you guys think, if you dont, dont. But I'm not a scammer.

#EDIT:
Barker, I never bought something from you, nothing more than the server which you didn't even give me, so looks like you're the scammer.
Also you scammed elf, technic, zonet (me), is that false?

Diviinoo, go ask them all, and see if barker isn't scammer, I'm sure he scammed more which i dont know the name of.

Last edited:
That's all false, omg barker. You, yourself know the truth.

Here it is:

My real friend was actingme, Zonet for a time, then he failed with that. Then he was acting as Xinn. They all are thinking its me, my brother helped him tho. But it's not me. Also barker when my Real friend was going to scam you, I told you that immdatiately, before he scammed you, truth or not?
I paid you 280$, you said wait 15-20 days, I waited, I asked you for the OT, you said you have to wait 60 days. I said I dont want to wait that more? Then I just made a refund as you told me, didn't you?

Stop using lying about me. Also Diviinoo I know why you're not trusting me, barker have lured with a false reason. I dont know what you guys think, if you dont, dont. But I'm not a scammer.

#EDIT:
Barker, I never bought something from you, nothing more than the server which you didn't even give me, so looks like you're the scammer.
Also you scammed elf, technic, zonet (me), is that false?

Diviinoo, go ask them all, and see if barker isn't scammer, I'm sure he scammed more which i dont know the name of.

scammer!!! dont use his service and no ooo i didnt scam elf :))

hmm, what about this?
126778095815.png

I told you, why are you calling me scammer, and I've not been buying anything from you? Look at the answer, and then he just blocked me.

Okay, not scammed elf, what about technic?
A quote from elf in donators board.
If you would find anyone else using my war system (except barker, because I know about him- he's a complete scam, I strongly disadvise any deals with him), mind to report in here :) Also, please DO NOT share it with anyone (yes, including own friends) without my permission- I may accept with good reason, just don't assume I deny.

Back