• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Professional "Game Master" Application.

Nyan Cat

ForgottenL.se
Reaction score
Personal Information

Hobby : Internet,Tennis

How long can you be active daily (hours) : 6 hours- 7 hours.

What languages do you speak
English,Arabic,French.

Do you speak fluent English
Yes I speak English fluently.

Are you a flammer
Absolutely Not,I don't use insults.

Why should we choose you to be a GM
I should be chosen as a GM because I am knowledgeable when it comes to the server. I am the type of player that does not ignore player, whether it be a new comer or a higher level character. I have had the Helped many servers Grow and the days I decided to quit I Quited as A legend. Usually I can only help 40-50 people the entire day (questions), resolve their in game issues. Whether it be conflicts with one another, helping them start off the server, or just there to talk. As a GM if its not, I will be able to assist more people then I am in my current situation as a Senior Tutor.

Why you want to help us
I have reached a point in Tibia where leveling is of no concern to me. I would rather help others, and I find it more fun when I am helping others. I would like to help the server because it is a better and more efficient way of time, rather then spending my time leveling. I want to help the server because, as in the previous question, I want it to grow into a better server. Assisting noobs, assists the server. As I like to say “Noobs today, Pros Tomorrow”.​

Why you choose to be a Game Master your self​
I would choose myself to be a Game Master because I am experienced enough to assist players on the server. I would nominate myself for Gamemaster because I don’t ignore anyone, and I don’t play favourites. I will help everyone that messages me, ASAP.​

Do you think you can really apply as a Game Master and make sure all this terms and rules can be accomplished by you?​
As a Game Master I am 100 percent sure That I can assist the server. I am 100 percent sure that I can abide by the rules and terms listed. And I am 100 percent sure that I would make an amazing part of the staff​

Are you willing to give up social time in order to help people out?​
Ofcourse,Anytime.

What advantages do you have that differs you from other people
That I am a Smart/Intellegant and funny Person :p

tell us more information about your self
I am an 15 year old male! Lol.I play soccer and tennis as a hobby, I am a Expert staff. From the previous servers I was a gamemaster or tutor in most of them and helped the servers out when ever I could.
Are you Patient?​
Yes,I am 100% Patient I am not in a hurry to talk with the owner or receiving my position.​

Are you Doing this for fun?​
No,I am not applying for staff to play around and abuse,I am here to support the server and want it to go unlike other staff in some OT play,Abuse and they play to get paid in real money,I am just the opposite.

Well, I'm not applying for any job in particular, I'm good as a general Gamemaster, for finding bugs etc.., I would be online roughly 5-6 hours a day All the week., I'm well dedicated to the job and wouldn't fail at my job.
I can also be an advertiser for the server and also a Commercial Manager and aslo make videos about the server!​

Have you ever been staff on another server?​
Yes I have been staff on other "ServerS"

Tutor: Elminera.net,

Senior Tutor:ForgottenL.com,Cenetra.net,Tbiera.org.

Game Master:Accelero,Smoke Ganja,Xerazxot,Mortal OT,Chaos OT

Community Manager:EvoForever,ArchezOT,Flamming Vets.

Admin (GOD): ZinithOT.com,ForgottenL.se
And Alot others.​

Contact Information : Ask in a private message for it.

Thank you, for viewing my Application.

Yours,Nyan Cat.

Last edited:
I've had Mr Dean in one of my OTs, I remember his name, he is a very cool person, nice to talk to, and good company, very trustable, and the things I see on this page is all true based on how I know him. :p

I've had Mr Dean in one of my OTs, I remember his name, he is a very cool person, nice to talk to, and good company, very trustable, and the things I see on this page is all true based on how I know him. :p

Thank you lightX, I missed playing on your OT, I was having good time <3

Cleaned the thread as it mostly contains many different accusations and alot of flames. You must obey the rules and
show that you can accuse like grown-ups, so come with good arguments, what he did wrong and what he needs to do to get accepted again. Also if you came to flame then you better leave or you will get a infraction.

Last edited:
hey we are looking for a good game master on my server, if you want the position pm me

the ip is 24.100.7.210, You can see the server, i dont think its to bad, but you can tell us what to fix to make people like it and stuff

Dealing with ruggedmage to help him improve his server
But I am still looking for work.

Back