• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Professional Gamemaster Application

stato11

Reaction score
Hello OTlanders, im writing this application to apply for any positions that might need to be filled on upcoming
Tibia servers or even servers currently running, in the application I will tell you past experience, some info
about me and most importantly why you should choose me for the position.​

About me
I wont reveal my name to all but thats all, I'm Ben and im 15 years old from England. I'm young.. yes Ill admit to that but Ive played tibia for the past 4 years, in those years ive experienced the old and the new in tibia, throughout my time playing tibia I've made many friends and helped out to the best of my ability.​

What I'm applying for​
Well, the job I was looking for was specifically to be an all round helping Gamemaster on a professional Open tibia server. I understand I would have a great responsibility to do well in my position, I would do my best to fulfill in my time as a member of staff, I would aim to help prevent botting and promote fair play on tibia servers, I would help to ban anyone who disobeyed the rules of the server and most importantly keep the game fun and interesting to play. I also have some interest in mapping however I'm not greatly experienced. I'm willing to prove I can map however with some of my past work.​

Past Experience​
In my 4 years playing Tibia I have moved from Tibia to Open Tibia Servers, I think seeing all of the updates whilst playing has helped me get a better understanding of both the game, and the players interests. I started out my first staff role on a Global Map server called xeriana.net with around 80-100 players daily. In my time as a tutor at first I helped to find out what players wanted and put forward any ideas to the God's. Obviously I helped players with any problems they had ingame and helped to fix as many bugs as possible and dedicated the majority of my playing time to fulfill my role as a tutor. That was until I was offered a promotion to a Community Manager, as a 'CM' I mapped several hunting spots and quests for the server which proved very popular with players and other staff. I also helped to ban many 'Rule Breakers' in my time. I was also a Gamemaster on another server called rexonia.com which is still online and has 100+ players on daily, on their I basicly helped the same as I did on Xeriana.net. After holding out two staff positions on different servers for around 4-5 months I decided to retire as I felt I was missing out on big updates. So then I went on to play Real Tibia for another 3-4 months and explore new updates, hunting spots and quests. I was then a tutor on another server. Noxiousot.com for a short while but retired as I felt I wanted a bigger role on a more popular server which Is why im writing.

Why you should choose me
I think you should choose me as I'm a very hard working individual and would dedicate many hours of play time to helping out on servers. I would be able to play monday to friday for a few hours a night and a couple of hours over the weekend because I have a job at the moment. I would co-operate well with other team members and make it my aim to please every player whilst enforcing the correct rules for the server. I would be as active as I possibly can and give all the help and support playing desire. I will make it my goal to promote and help out on a server the best I can.​

I hope you consider my application, thankyou!

If you would like to speak more please comment and ill PM you with my email.

Thanks for reading! :)

Last edited:
Hello OTlanders, im writing this application to apply for any positions that might need to be filled on upcoming
Tibia servers or even servers currently running, in the application I will tell you past experience, some info
about me and most importantly why you should choose me for the position.​

About me
I wont reveal my name to all but thats all, I'm Ben and im 15 years old from England. I'm young.. yes Ill admit to that but Ive played tibia for the past 4 years, in those years ive experienced the old and the new in tibia, throughout my time playing tibia I've made many friends and helped out to the best of my ability.​

It`s not how old you are but how you assert yourself and apply towards expectations, looks good!

Otherwise solid work and you put thought into it, goodluck for future jobs!

What I'm applying for​
Well, the job I was looking for was specifically to be an all round helping Gamemaster on a proffesional Open tibia server. I understand I would have a great responsibility to do well in my position, I would do my best to fulfill in my time as a member of staff, I would aim to help prevent botting and promote fair play on tibia servers, I would help to ban anyone who disobeyed the rules of the server and most importantly keep the game fun and interesting to play. I also have some interest in mapping however I'm not greatly experienced. I'm willing to prove I can map however with some of my past work.​

Incorrect.

Back