• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Professional - Looking for a GM Job

Kangarew

Mmm Cherrios
Reaction score
About me:
My name is Andrew Kanga, I live in the united states. Kansas...more specifically, the middle of nowhere. Anyways back on topic - I am 17 years old and I am relatively mature for my age. Being mature, that doesn't mean I cannot have fun. I love to experiment with the english language, mostly by writing stories. I spent my spare time on my xbox having a great time with my friends. I value friendship greatly, in the non-virtual world, and on Otland.
Open-Tibia and I over the years:
I've been on Tibia itself for about 7 years and I played that a lot and got tired of paying for it, so I turned to Open Tibia and I have been playing that for about a year, and shortly after that I discovered OTland and started with working for Open Tibia. Currently, I am a mapper and I am starting to apply as a story writer. I have owned 3 servers, they are obviously not active anymore, but that's irrelevant. At this very moment, I spend most of my time browsing the forum or doing some spriting. I am horrible at spriting but I look to get better at it.

What to expect from me:
nflhcj.png
I value this position as a job, not as fun
nflhcj.png
Hold friendly, yet professional relationships with players
nflhcj.png
Stay in contact with the Owner, and/or Head Administrator
nflhcj.png
If need-be, I will resign by letting the Owner, and/or Head Administrator know, not just disappearing
nflhcj.png
Keep Help-Channel open, as long as I am online
nflhcj.png
Make sure I am doing my job
nflhcj.png
Will not have a character ingame if required

nflhcj.png
I will be active in ghost mode, 99% of the time
nflhcj.png
Stay calm when things may be rough
nflhcj.png
I will NOT abuse my position in any way, shape or form which would qualify me for a demotion
nflhcj.png
I refuse to fight with players over issues
nflhcj.png
Want people to look up to me
nflhcj.png
I vow to be the best role-model I may be

What I require from you & other staff:
I know most of you are sitting here thinking "Whaaaat?", Yes as an Owner, and/or Head Administrator I do require some things from you. I require that you be active for at minimum of an hour a day(That I'm online), that you are willing to change what is needed, and I also require that you make sure that you are a good influence on myself, and other staff members. As far as other staff members, I require a good healthy working relationship. Talking among one another is an important role in this. I require that staff, under me, take with me about issues before making a final decision(Two heads are better than one). I also require some form of professionalism from all members of the team. That's it, this may be updated in the future.

How to get in touch with me?
If you are interested in hiring me to work for your server, send an email to [email protected], add me on MSN or send me a private message on OTland..and of course post here.

I am completely willing to start off as a tutor, or senior tutor to build my trust within your ranks. As far as flamers go, have at it with bumping, If I do not know you I will simply discard the comment and continue on.

Last edited:
I really recommend Kangarew He's easy to get along with

Last edited:
Don't call yourself a professional, seems cheesy, nonetheless, Recommended!

I am not looking for a job for a while. I am currently hired on 2 servers, and that is my max

TibiaWR - Pre accepted Gamemaster
Xonius - Senior Tutor

Back