• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Proffesional Staff Application

stato11

Reaction score
Hello, I'm writing to apply for a position of Community Manager or Gamemaster on any dedicated server, proffesional preferably.

Abit about myself..

Who am I?
I'm Ben Staton, 16 years old and live in England, I speak fluent English, obviously. However do not speak any other languages.

Past Experience
Well I've played Real Tibia since 2006 which I think was the 7.8 client.. not too sure. But I played for around 3 years in which I leveled up several characters and got a good experience of the game. For the past two years I have been playing Open Tibia Servers in which time I have been a Tutor, Gamemaster and Mapper for several servers, I am currently a Gamemaster on Xeriana.net, a reasonably popular Real Map server.

Why would I fit the Job?
Well first of all, I speak perfect English with a good vocabulary, after a total of just over 4 years playing tibia I have a good knowledge of the game, particularly of the Global Tibia map, I'm up to date with all the new quests and can help out alot on the Help Channel. I'm very proffesional in my position and take the job very seriously which is why I particularly want to join a proffesional, popular and dedicated server to prove myself further.

What could I offer?
Well, I'm not applying for any job in particular, I'm good as a general Gamemaster, for finding bugs etc.. or as a mapper, I have just over a years experience of mapping and did a couple of spawns and quests on Xeriana. I would be online roughly 3-5 hours a day Monday to Friday, I do obviously still attend College so this cannot be helped, at weekends.. well, personal reasons. I'm well dedicated to the job and wouldn't fail to meet deadlines.

I hope you consider my application.
If you would like to talk with me further please send me an E-mail on..
'[email protected]' and I will reply within the next few hours, thankyou! :)

Last edited:
Who am I?
I'm Ben Staton, 16 years old and live in England, I speak fluent English, obviously. However do not speak any other languages.

Obviously you don't since you misspelled "professional". Otherwise, good application.

Back