• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Read if you need a competent Gamemaster; )

Antheran

Reaction score
Recently, I have finished playing OTS as a player and I would be happy to help out with a project as an in-game Gamemaster, I am willing to be online as much as possible, possibly even a few hours a day. I have been a Gamemaster before but had no time recently due to aiming to get excellent grades at school. I can easily say that I speak perfect English, especially written English. Furthermore, Even though I have the ability to speak good English, I am originally Polish therefore my Polish is good as well. I am a professional and a sedate person. I am really interested in the new real maps however, I will consider any offer.

I have been a Gamemaster on many open tibia projects on the client 7.92/8.1 because these were the times when I was a bit younger and had a lot of time and passion for these things. I would like to be a Gamemaster on your high rate server: either forgottenl.se or chilla.biz because I have always loved high rates since they are so fun to play.

The skills: I am a calm person, I do not take actions under emotions that I would then regret, I can surely say that I am inteligent, I have my own opinion, however I always consider everyone else. However, being a Gamemaster is not about skill really, it is about mentality and justice, manners and consitency.

Just to conclude what I have written: if you are looking for a competent, responsible and a professional Gamemaster then do not hesitate to pm me ;))

I do not want any kind of reward for my work, I'm just joyful if I can help in a nice manner.
I hope you will consider me.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Back