• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Rambo's Game Master Application

Rambo

☠ Hazard ☠
Reaction score
Welcome to my Game Master application!

Who Am I?

Hello! My Name is Shadi, i come from Egypt but i was orginally borned in Oman.
I am currently 15 years old but i can promise you i am more mature than you think.
I live in Cairo, Egypt. i've always loved to play online games and especially Tibia.

My Experience with tibia

I have started playing Tibia in 2008 And i started Open Tibia in 2009 After seeing where Cipsoft is going with their system.
I've used to map but i quit mapping. And after the long trip by playing Open tibia servers, i've come to write my application To become a Game Master

What Is My job?

• Helping Each Player
By "Each" means i will not refuse to support a player because he is not from my country, nor that i would give items or support a player in cases just because he is from my Country, infront of the justice everyone is same.

• Try my best to become active
Ofcourse i cannot become online 24/7 but this is currently the time that i am able to log-in
Currently available due to summer vacation.

• Check for botters
Ofcourse if the server rules refuses "Botting" I will try my best to check for botters.

• Rule violation channel
Ofcourse, the most important channel in all time, this channel will keep me in-touch with players who want to report So it will be opened all the time.

• Non-power abuser
I'd not abuse my powers under any circumstances, if i mistakely do i am willing to become demoted.

• channels
As i said before i will keep my rule violation channel on all the time and i will also possibly keep all the channels open.

• Ghost
Ofcourse i'd not run around in town spamming my commands. 99% of my time will be in ghost. i'd not show myself unless there is very important situation.

• Other staff
Ofcourse, staff...The most friendly team that will support you with your situations, give you advices.
All The staff will earn my respect, which means i'd not respect a higher staff position Against a lower staff position, as i said before everyone is same infront of the justice and community.

• Langauges
My two main languages are English and arabic, beside that i know alittle bit of spanish, french and german.

How to contact me?
You can simply contact me by skype [rush.crush]
Or just send me a private message here on otland.

For more information You can ask me by private message.

Thanks for reading.
Regards,
Rambo

Last edited:
I don't know why, but you keep on putting capital letters after a ','
and you don't leave a space after the ','
beside that it looks pretty cool, lately there have been more good GM applications than bad ones

Last edited:
After reading this I would recommend RushCrush, Though I would change the look of the application to make it more professional.

Im flattered RushCrush

Recommended.

Edit: I do find it disturbing that no one ever takes the time to read and recommend my application <_<
Besides RushCrush of course..

Last edited:
I don't know why, but you keep on putting capital letters after a ','
and you don't leave a space after the ','
beside that it looks pretty cool, lately there have been more good GM applications then bad ones
luffy now has 1,566 troll post's, gz!
Highly Recommended, great active staff member

Back
Top Bottom