• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Searching for: Hoster, scripter, mapper, spell-maker.

GodSebbe

Banned User, reason: To Sexy
Reaction score
In-Need: Mapper, Scipter.

Hello ot community. I've worked on a open tibia server now for a while. But when i work alone the progress goes really slow.

About
I'm currently looking for a mapper/Scripter be in my high-exp project since i know how to make spells and since the ot isn't ready to get hosted yet.

project is high-exp 8.6 But this project, is unique.
Don't see it as another high-exp prestige servers,
This server has alot of custom features wich i won't name, but if you're ready to join i'll show you. I've put my blood sweat and tears on this server for about 1 year now with breaks.
I can guarantee you 100% that this server is going to be on the top list. I'm never giving up on this server, and i hope you doesn't either.
Well, it's your choice
Best regards,
Godsebbe

How can i join the team?
Just show me some examples of what you've done. Make your own app to impress me.​

SCREENSHOTS
example hunting
fa7g3o.png

example items
2e351ex.png

example monster
2w5tv5t.png

depot
126b48j.png

and since i don't wanna spoil too much for the future players i will only show these pictures for public yet.

Thanks in advance,
GodSebbe

My skype: Karlss00n1

Last edited:
I can Hoster

Server >DEDICATED<!
RAM: 2GB
HD: 80GB
Link: 2 mb >dedicated<
Processor: 2.74 Ghz Core 2 Duo

Test ping in the ip-fixed: 189.44.170.98

Waiting for you! :D

I can host for you.

RAM : 8GB. You see the speedtest in my Signature. 100 / 100 mbps fiber .

Regards

I can map for you i take my time which gives the well detailed part in
and i have maped for about 6 months and still learning if you accept me as ur mapper i would learn alot and it would help me in the future

I've added all you guys one skype but no one answers, that's why i'm looking for new a new mapper & scripter!
Hurry everyone! if you help me the ot may get done before new year!

Searching for:
Mapper, scripter.

Thanks in advance,
GodSebbe

I am a mapper and i am currently making my own set of custome spells runes and classes if you care to check out my skills let me know was up :p

Back