• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Searching for Staff to join Frozen-Hell.

The owners handed the OT to him.

Not quite.

Hmm, are you the actual owner of the REAL Frozen Hell?
Or are you just one of those guys who downloaded the Data Pack?

I did not state disapproval anywhere. That makes this Official.

--Lessaire aka
Original Frozenhell: (ST) Lessaire -> (CM) Themis -> (God/SysOp/Co-owner) Nemesis

Hey I'd like to get involved with your server! My http://otland.net/f61/application-34387/ can be seen at the following link for more indepth information about me... Otherwise here's the write-up!

Realname - Austin

Age - 18

Native Language - English
Languages spoken - English

Which servers have you been staff for and what positon (provide links) - I've worked with several people over time and some can be found throughout my application page as valid servers. The positions vary but mostly were a gamemaster and higher.

Why you want to join this server? - I enjoy talking with others and getting to know people, as well as earning trust and respect from fellow co-workers. But most importantly I can handle situations under pressure while justifyed violations are put into unbiased considerations. Further, I understand that it can get stressful maintaining the server behind the curtains, even more so dealing with socialities in-game can be overwhelming.

Contact (MSN/Email) - [email protected]

Thanks!

Realname - Dalton

Age - 17

Native Language - English

Languages spoken - Mostly English, but I am semi-fluent with spanish.

Which servers have you been staff for and what positon (provide links) -
I was a God on the infamous World at Lost War server, server is down now.
I was a GM on Kiwi Server, which is also down.
I am currently a tutor on HellOT, hellot.no-ip.org.
I was working with the owner of SlainServe to get a tutor position on there, slain.sytes.net

Why you want to join this server? Why do I want to join this server, well first of all I love the community part of Tibia. Just the overall interaction between myself and the players, I prefer answering questions, I don't mind being bantered with question after question, I will always help someone immediately after they ask for it, and I pretty much pride myself in my ability to help out the tibia community on every OT I join. I just think I am the right person for the position because I have been a GM on some of the largest OT's that I know of and I have done a pretty good job thus far.

Contact (MSN/Email) - Sent to you via PM :D

Any other information about yourself:
I am in the Eastern time zone so I am american based, I can be on anywhere from 3-6 hours a day depending on what work I have to do that day, I am a very dedicated person that would always be watching every move anyone made, I've already created an account in game and if you have any questions you would like to ask me, I just might be on. Name in Game - "Ashdaw"

Thanks,
Dalton

Great applications but I believe he is done recruiting staff..though I don't speak for radium..it would be good to talk to him ingame or you may contact me as he is normally out and I'm always talking to him ;)

Nightmare is my character..

-----------------

GM Nightmare of frozen hell.org

Realname - Mikkel Sørensen/Soerensen
Age - 12
Native Language - Danish
Languages spoken - Danish - Swedish - English - And some German.
Which servers have you been staff for and what positon (Granaria.hopto.org - Community Manager / unknowserver.servegame.com - God) -
Why you want to join this server? Because i like to help other people and back when i tried Frozen-Hell i really liked it.
Contact ([email protected]) -

actually Menoxfart did.

Having talked with Radium, I was able to deduce:
1a.) The dataset either didn't actually come from Justin
or
1b.) Justin deliberately gave him an old old snapshot.

Also, go ahead and look on their forums, where in Justin's own words:
Well, it's me. Menoxcide/Justin/asshole, whatever you're used to calling me. I'm here to explain a little about why Frozen-Hell was shut down.

I can tell you one thing for certain, it was not greed. A lot of bad things happened to me throughout the course of hosting that server. Most particularly, I lost a substantial amount of donation money that had to be taken out of my ass. (I'm still negative, and work has been all but DEAD).

I had hopes to bring the server back, and was in negotiations with a certain someone to do so. Then, my phone got cut, I lost internet, so all hope was lost.

I'll probably add to this as the days go by, I have to run to the airport in a few minutes. I can't say whether I'm 100% okay with the idea of a new Frozen-Hell, but it's out of my hands. Good luck and enjoy!

-- I was silently working, waiting, preparing for that part in blue to come to pass. Bold part == If you don't hear me say it's 'A OK' too, it's merely being tolerated.

Last edited:
1. I have played RL very long. OT's are where I belong.
2.i have a tutor on many other servers and god a gm on a few other servers before.
3. I speak good English and German.
3. Alfy is my character name.
4. Idk what any of your other servers are but I've played A LOT of OT's.
5. My name's Johnny and I've been with FH for just about a year now and know almost everything there is to know about it, with exception for the recent changes done by Radium but I can always learn

Realname - Amanda
Age - 17
Native Language - Swedish
Languages spoken - Swedish and English
Which servers have you been staff for and what positon (provide links) - Well that ot's i have been gm for is closed..
Why you want to join this server? Because as you said you want ous to look for afk botter and help in help channel and such stuffs. I like to take time to look for AFK botter and allways help people who need help. I have been loving that since i started tibia ^^
Contact (MSN/Email) - [email protected]

Any other information about yourself
Well i am not in USA but it could be good with a GM in another time zone so you allways got GM's online! It's a very importent thing to have to make the players happy :D

Would you like to know more just add me and we can talk there ;*

After talking with Radium extensively today, this server will get back-end management by me and therefore is now the semi-Official spiritual successor of the original Frozenhell.

Anyone who played Frozenhell from September till it closed, despite issues with trying to get the (terribly coded) game content up to spec, will remember how much more responsive it was and how quick the server saves were, and will know how significant this is.

Until notice, I will NOT be dealing with any in game squables or content creation requests. Once I dispatch the current workload I've obligated myself to, that may change.

Back