• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Tazserver RPG. Updated 26/3/13

kinglewey1st

Hey Jude.
Reaction score
Tazserver RPG. Updated 14/4/13 NEED mappers/SCRIPTERS!

Hello, I am Kinglewey. Creater of Tazserver.

I'm here starting a new project. I'm out of University and ready to start a fresh new server. With over 5 years of experience in OTS and having a small but great team already. I'm looking to really expand and create one of the best, custom & unique servers around.

This new server already has a nice map. but what makes this sever unique is the quest system. With a great story line keeping you wanting to play and a 'no obstacle is too big' attitude our server is really beginning to shape up. Once I feel the project is ready I will be purchasing a dedicated server.

There are still a few things we will need though to speed up the process.

IMPORTANT NEED ADVANCED SCRIPTERS TO HELP CREATE VERY UNIQUE BOSSES. PLEASE PM ME FOR MORE INFO.

2 Mappers. 3/5
(Our team prefer quality over quantity. We do not care for making tibia look standard. We love originality and while this is a great trait in our eyes it makes for slow development)

Extra Server Info
Name; Tazserver.no-ip.info

XP; Staged starting at 300 and slowing down to 10x at lv 250 (keeping high levels but not too high)

Quest system throughout the game, keeping you interested.

Map; Fully custom with some teleporters to start things off but mainly boats and world spawns

Version; 9.83 (will be kept upto date with the newest TFS, I am a premium user here at otland)

Server; Renting Dedicated server

Current team:

Kinglewey (Server owner/Hoster/Mapper/scripter)
Ikonik (Community Manager/Events manager)
Fishypoop (Mapper)
Zenith (mapper/scripter/story line writer)
Goblin Storm (Mapper)
Akabaka (mapper)

Testers
Daty
DatAss
Throzain
Schero
Jigglypuff

A couple of screenshots of how the server is looking so far

Our Outfit System
outfit_zps320f7327.png

2_zps620e0962.png

North Gate
3_zps33a30b7f.png

A little questy
4_zpsc7dced32.png

5_zps2c8eec8c.png

6_zpsb33b8c07.png

A boss
9_zps5d30064c.png

8_zpsa0539cfe.png

10_zps14ffb764.png

And a video project made by the community:
Poor Noob - YouTube

Please PM or post here if you would like to be a part of our server.
Kinglewey.

Last edited:
Hello, I would like yo help you out this sounds like a great idea with a lot of effort and thought put into it. I can help out with any mapping that is needed to be done. Add me on Skype so we can talk about the details here is my name: goblin.storm

Hey Everyone!

First off, My name is Jordan. I'm 17, and I've played tibia since 2008. I've played OTs since about 2010.

I love to play the game, I've become a TuTor on Tibia for about a year now, and am loving the experience of helping everyone. I've also done many things to do with scripting/Maping. I'm currently enrolled in a computer course where we design and have to make games and customize the game-play. This would be a great project for me, and It'd be helping my schooling to get into the gaming industry. If you are interested my main intention is to be a Gamemaster/God/Community Master. Whichever works.

Where I Live: I live in Lovely, British Columbia Canada.
I'm currently going to UNBC ( University of British Columbia) Taking a Computer Engineering and design course.

What i want:
#Gamemaster/GOD/CM Position
#Time
#A Friendly team of people who know English, and other languages so i can communicate with them.

What you get:
#An experienced Tibia player, who would be interested in mapping and doing all sorts of things for you.
#A free service, as I do not need to be paid for this.
#A friendly player, who is from Canada. Who doesn't love Canadians?

MY Hobbies: Video Games.

Duties as a Gamemaster/GOD/CM.
Here's some of by principles:
As a Gamemaster or another staff character, I...

- Don't have private conversations with players, if that's not really needed in an investigation.
- Don't showup to players like standing in depot or running in cities.
- Never stay afk on my character. If I go somewhere from the computer, I log out from the game.
- Always resign from the position, if I'm not capable to fulfill it, instead of just leaving without informing the other staff members.
- Stay in a place, where players can't get and scroll the channels in case of rule violations.
- Always keep all possible public channels opened.
- Always try to find the way to help players or fellow staff members, when it's needed.
- Go to city or investigation area with invisible mode on, and I turn it off only if it's needed.
- Don't test any commands and I use them only when it's needed for me to fulfill my duties.
- Don't wear any equipment except a backpack with shovel, rope, pick, machete, scythe and maybe some travelling cash if it's needed.
- Only respond in Help-channel if tutors are not enough.
- Always think of every single consequence of my actions.
- Investigate a rule violation properly and without a haste.
- Surf on forums to keep an eye on players.
- Stay calm and try to keep my working qualified.
- Stay direct and precise about the rules and my principles.
- Use the common rules of English language like dots, question marks, exclamation marks, comma, capital letters etc.
- Never abuse or misuse my position or character abilities in way, which could profit me or another person.
- Respect my superiors, fellow staff members and all players.
- Don't stick my nose in every situation, I know how the things can handle on their own weight. I'm there, when it's really needed, if it's not, I'm out.

#Contact
Email: [email protected]

Have a Good Day!

Thank you for the applications you have both been messaged.

- - - Updated - - -

post updated with IP if players want to test the server to see what it's looking like so far.
This is alpha. Adding a ton more content when I get home from work.
enjoy and come help make Tazserver great!

Last edited:
Free Bump!

He's a great guy, and I plan to become a CM!

Come check it out guys!

Free Bump~

Get those scripters in here! We need a few more to get this up and running ASAP and please a lot of people :)

I'm down to join the Event/community team if any positions are open?

Your name: Jesse
your age: 18
Languages spoken: Dutch English and a bit germany
the position your applying for: [Mapper, Scripter, web designer]
your experience in open tibia: I hosted servers for 6 years
anything else you want to say: nope :)

Back