• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team [SWEDEN] 8.60 RyvanaEvo Searching team!

Cornex

Web Developer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello dear otlanders! Finally again we are searching for staff to RyvanaEvo. We want to fill 5 empty spots with players that want to work with this project! We will install very soon zombie event, war event and much much more. It is an Evolution custom ot with new monsters , quests, cool unique items , much hunting spots and new spells!

Positions:

Code:
Mappers (1/3)
Scripters(1/2)
Webdesigner(0/1)

Fill this application:

Code:
Name:
What position you apply for?
UPDATE:

Old YourOTs memories <33

34qnrwx.png

2m31w1v.png

4zxcsx.png

2vv70iu.png

e01h7a.png

Cheers! :)

Last edited:
Name: Simon (I know my otland username is pretty misleading.)
Experience: been playing around in simones mapeditor client 7.6, and got basic webdesign knowledge
What position you apply for? I might be able to be mapper, would be nice to try it out as part of a team,

edit: im from southern sweden ^_^

Hi, my name is Fredrik aka Winzer. Im 17 years old and live in Sweden.
I'v been maping on and off for a few years with great success.
I'd like to join your team beacuse Im kinda intresed in a fun and not too serious OT server atm.
I know we had some hard words against eachother earlier, but I think we can forget that :)
You can contact me here on OT land or add Winzer135 on skype!

Here is some pics of what I'v done :)
imgur: the simple image sharer

Edit: Trying to log in, why is the gameworld closed?

Kind regards, Winzer.

Last edited:
Added you guys to skype :)

Keep apply

Hello, my name is Max. I'm 16 and I live in Britain.
I have been mapping for quite a while now however I could never really get any server started because there was not enough people.
I would like to apply for a mapping position if possible:).

P.S I can send you some screen shots of my mapping on skype, hope that I can help you out see you later.

Hello, my name is Max. I'm 16 and I live in Britain.
I have been mapping for quite a while now however I could never really get any server started because there was not enough people.
I would like to apply for a mapping position if possible:).

P.S I can send you some screen shots of my mapping on skype, hope that I can help you out see you later.

Added to skype :)

Name: Vincent
Experience: I have experince in mapping and helping, as far back as I know I have been mapping for YourOTs and those fast speed attack OTs that was popular within the 7.6 client, I have for time to time tried to make my own project, but that jus ends up to being another failed project, because I lose intressted of mapping a whole new town. Other then that I do not have anything to say.
What position you apply for? Mapper

Last edited:
Name:
Jason/Grim/Desilus/Royalty
(I have taken on many names, pick one maybe you'll remember me :p)

Experience: I have mapped for a few well known OT servers when they were still popular or online. I have mapped for DedicatedOT War/RPG, JustOT, a little bit for GoobersOT, and a vast majority for DeceptionsOT (Oldschool Edited 8.6 Roxxor) . I have a great deal of experience mapping for OT Servers. I have also played tibia (original/otservers) for a little over 11 years now, on and off of course. I would be more than happy to lend a helping hand in the creation of what could be an amazing server, think of it as a blast from the past, but with explosion!

I have been out of the game for a little while when it comes to YurOTz I would love to get my hands on an original from 7.6. :)

What position you apply for?
Mapper

Back