• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Very good host comp search for server

Kaywin

Lord of War WoW/Tibia 2D
Reaction score
Hello OTLand

My name is Jonathan I've played Tibia for 8 years and Open Tibia for 5 years, I got a very good hoster computer with:

Download 5.28
Upload 0.86
Ping 25
6 GB Memory
3,01 GHz.

I'm looking for a good server to host, I'm very serious with this, "Hosting OTserver" really I love it. We will use Donate system and We will share 50/50, At the start I will buy a sweet domain Ip:www. "servername".com And get Gold Coin on Otservlist.

I'm looking for an Server with Real Tibia Map.

Would prefer client 8.5

Gengia/Oken/Pyre would be nice to great islands, But i can map to If they don't exist.

Ofc You will get a GameMaster on the server, We will share the server 50/50 So both will decide about it!

Got a friend that can make Webbdesisgn for free, He is realy good.

Soo If you looking for an serious Hoster give me an PM!

Last edited:
2i0enuv.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry for the wrong pm i sent you

Edit your speed rox ;D ;D; D

Last edited:
I Had a server with 80 players without lagg so Don't know what you talking about? ^.-

I'm at my mum now That's why the connection is so bad, But I will host the server at my dads house Here It's 2mb internet connection (y), My dad got 24
So It won't be any lagg.

Back