• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster We Offer Free Host To RLMAP

Quab

Mapper/C++ User
Reaction score
looking for hoster?
Then you´re right.
We now offer our computer for free hosting on a rl-map.
8.4 or 8.41/42 does´nt matter. It´s up to you
We now looking for a new server that has an stable engine.
Our server computer has quad core 8400+ Processor with clock and 8gb ram and 500 gb harddrive. 100mbit up

WE ONLY HOST RL MAP 80-90% complete. :)

Hosted 24/7. PM ME OR WRITE HERE.

I can only say lol.
Why are you ONLY wanting rl maps?
yes.. pretty obvious to me..
you only want to scam.
Why?
Is it funny to scam other ppls`?

Enxorix, since i´ve hosted a rl map for a long time i dont wanna change that way. it´s easy to collect rl maps.? so dont be ashamed. go other forum if you think im a scammer. noob.

Zodee Its obvious that u wanna scam ppl
for god sake from when hoster say what kind of servers he wanna host
all u should do is hosting and take some percentage from donations
thats all
u dont decide about wat server u host
Hi.. Scammer.. yes.. bye..

ok plx, so if any1 don´t wanna use our free hosting computer please close this thread :) and himad, i take GM as reward as u know :)

ok plx, so if any1 don´t wanna use our free hosting computer please close this thread :) and himad, i take GM as reward as u know :)

LOL....
See? Now he wants to close the thread just because we said he was scamming.. .
Well.. good job..

Owning yourself. that's not a good idea.. ;)

If you want to request a thread deletion or closed then say it more directly.

I recommend you to set thread rules when creating thread, you could for an example make a thread rule to only let users post if they are interested to avoid random negative posts.

Z-note and Emil thx for your postes the only realistic ones. And Z-note i´ve known you a long time. You think im a scammer? and now i´ve got a real map to host :) feel free to test it :) chrome.mine.nu :) hehehe thx for my time on z-note btw was sucessful and awsome :) <3

Back