• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Xalethalas.

very low exp sucks
its almsot like tibia
make it 120x
10x
7x

atleast a bit better

very low exp sucks
its almsot like tibia
make it 120x
10x
7x

atleast a bit better

Hmm, nah. I really like 3x, played it on EliteOTs.

But i'm going to take some tests, to adjust it.

Name; Brian
Email/Skype; well depends what you want, msn ([email protected]) Skype (Zirra777)
Age; I am 18
Experience; I've done scripting, mapping, almost all the trick of the trades, but i think i'm going to apply for story writer this time. I have written various stories for people before, as well as, my personal OTS. couldnt tell you a timeline of experience because i've been story writing for more then OTS.
Why you want to join; I am currently looking for a team to join because I have the free time now.
Why should I choose you? <<< i hate this question because it's an opinionated answer about yourself... anyways, Because i have a LOT of experience, i know how to joke around but be serious at the same time, i know how to deal with people in most if not all situations.

Work of you, Here's just a sample :)

-Restless soul- Heeeeellllllpp mmeeeeee! You turn around swiftly and notice a piece of paper laying on the ground. You pick it up and read it. It states; I have been trapped in this dungeon since 1247. Please help me free my soul, I was imprisone...... CRACK! You turn around as the thunderous crack came from behind, you retreat into a hiding spot. scared out of you mind you start to see a shadow form, you heart is pumping, your body dripping with sweat. As it begins to form you can start to make out what it is, and then you realize... it's... it's........... IT'S! To be continued...

Name; Brian
Email/Skype; well depends what you want, msn ([email protected]) Skype (Zirra777)
Age; I am 18
Experience; I've done scripting, mapping, almost all the trick of the trades, but i think i'm going to apply for story writer this time. I have written various stories for people before, as well as, my personal OTS. couldnt tell you a timeline of experience because i've been story writing for more then OTS.
Why you want to join; I am currently looking for a team to join because I have the free time now.
Why should I choose you? <<< i hate this question because it's an opinionated answer about yourself... anyways, Because i have a LOT of experience, i know how to joke around but be serious at the same time, i know how to deal with people in most if not all situations.

Work of you, Here's just a sample :)

-Restless soul- Heeeeellllllpp mmeeeeee! You turn around swiftly and notice a piece of paper laying on the ground. You pick it up and read it. It states; I have been trapped in this dungeon since 1247. Please help me free my soul, I was imprisone...... CRACK! You turn around as the thunderous crack came from behind, you retreat into a hiding spot. scared out of you mind you start to see a shadow form, you heart is pumping, your body dripping with sweat. As it begins to form you can start to make out what it is, and then you realize... it's... it's........... IT'S! To be continued...

Hmm, lets have a further conversation over skype? It's the only way im reachable. Or here at PM. I dont like MSN :p

~ Congratulations to Zirra for joining the team as a storywriter.

Last edited:
Application

Name; Daniel

Email/Skype; [email protected] / VonSnabelDrake on skype.

Age; 24

I could probably host for you depending on how long and when you want it to start.

Computer.

Intel Core i7 4-Core 3.08 GHz 8-thread
12 GB DDR3 Ram 1666 MHz
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

100/100 Mbit Sweden / Stockholm

Sweden

Germany

US

Experience; I have around 10 years experience with tibia, I started to play tibia 2000, started with OT's 2003, Hosted and maintained Klantskalle with Zuttlan, Been on and off on my Tibia and OT Career.

I used to be a GM on SoftCores until some personal stuff happened which made me quit.

I have some Scripting and Mapping experience which are not the best but they exist

Why should I choose you? This is always a good question, Be cause i'm dedicated, well mannered and i keep a professional attitude.

Application

Name; Daniel

Email/Skype; [email protected] / VonSnabelDrake on skype.

Age; 24

I could probably host for you depending on how long and when you want it to start.

Computer.

Intel Core i7 4-Core 3.08 GHz 8-thread
12 GB DDR3 Ram 1666 MHz
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

100/100 Mbit Sweden / Stockholm

Sweden

Germany

US

Experience; I have around 10 years experience with tibia, I started to play tibia 2000, started with OT's 2003, Hosted and maintained Klantskalle with Zuttlan, Been on and off on my Tibia and OT Career.

I used to be a GM on SoftCores until some personal stuff happened which made me quit.

I have some Scripting and Mapping experience which are not the best but they exist

Why should I choose you? This is always a good question, Be cause i'm dedicated, well mannered and i keep a professional attitude.

Sounds good.

Add me on Skype and we'll talk further.
minecraftevo <- skypename

Bump:

And i'd like to welcome FreshMapper to the project. He's a brainstormer and helps me managing the project.

So please welcome him as a Dev.

Bump:

And i'd like to welcome FreshMapper to the project. He's a brainstormer and helps me managing the project.

So please welcome him as a Dev.

He is not a brainstormer, he is a Poststormer :p

Back