• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Xendos

Keru

Entrepreneur
Solutions
Reaction score
Xendos-GIF.gif

Hello OTland members!

I'd like to both present you all with my latest project and give you all the opportunity to help be apart of it's creation. This will be a very big project full of dark mysteries lands, unknown quests and hidden treasures.

Introduction

A new age has begun. An age where boys become men, where girls become women and where peace and quiet is only dreamt of. This is Xendos. In the medieval land of Xendos, mysterious Kingdoms have risen from the darkness. These Kingdoms are in need of brave adventurers to help their Kingdoms prosper.

Your adventurous journey will begin on a small tutorial island called Varam'eh. You will be introduced and guided through some of the OT's unique features. Once you have proven yourself to the people of Varam'eh, you will be able to choose a vocation, leave the tutorial island and enter your chosen Kingdom.

Players will be able to choose from the following Vocations:

• Warrior
    [*]Archer
    [*]Rogue
    [*]Blood Mage
    [*]Priest

You will be able to join one of three Kingdoms. Each player will pick a Kingdom based on the knowledge gained during game play. Each Kingdom will allow players to learn indepth knowledge about specific professions. For example, the Galadriel Kingdom will allow players to learn and practice the art of crafting unique items.

Once you have chosen a vocation and joined a Kingdom, your characters title will appear similar to this one:

You see Lord Keru The First (Level 10). He is a warrior of the Galadriel Kingdom.

Through a long treacherous journey, the explorers of Varam'eh have presented us with the following map of Xendos.

xendosmap.png

For more screenshots and news about Xendos, check out both our new forums and our mapping thread.

The Team

Progress so far:

Mining system 100/100
Lumberjack system 90/100
Farming system 0/100

Cook system 0/100
Wood Craft system 0/100
Forge system 40/100

Riding system 0/100

Honor system 0/100
Conquest system 0/100

We are currently looking for following:

Programer c++ (1/1)
Mappers (2/4)
Lua Scripter (1/2)
Spriter (1/2)
storywriter (1/1)
Graphical designer (0/1)

How to apply:

If you are interested in one of the available positions, reply to this thread and include the following information:
Where you are from, what language(s) you speak
Former servers/projects
Links to come of your previous work
Why you would like to join our team

We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Kind Regards,

Xendos Staff

Last edited:
I would love to help with mapping but I have my own project to worry about but good luck with yours I know its going to be a great success.

Name: Xavier "Javier"
Work of you: part of team from www.xenoria.org | Forgotten - Latest News and actually admin from ndgames.net
Experience: i can make map!!! xDDD actually iam noob on .php and .mysql and mapper ofc
Native Language: Spanish
other Languages: English... any portuges
Former Servers: see up :p

Extra...
What i Want?: a mapper, but i can help in scripter .php and .mysql hehe

@up
i already send you a pm and what i ask in Work of you its parts of your work i mean like scripts/Mapping pieces, etc.

Bump
serching for a spriter!!!!!!! Plzzzz

:p i alredy saw it :p and pm you think now we have spriter ;)

Bump serching for another spriter :p(.dat .otb .sprt editer)
and mappers

Bump serching for another spriter :p(.dat .otb .sprt editer)
and mappers

@up
thx and lol? are you kidding me? and that matter? i'm not perfect at writing in english.

Its all fine, I cant see any problem if you can't speak/write English, its all normal, seriously.

@up
-.- i hate the sarcasm dude i'm mexican i have less than a year learning english. before you start making spam GTFO

Back