• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Your server needs something new. [Looking for a serious server]

Bondy

Reaction score
Hello guys! I have been in vacations for almost 1 month and I still have 2 months left, so I tought, why not coming back to otserver's community. I used to own one of the most popular server's in Chile (named Tabancura first and then Physis). The thing is I decided to close it a long time ago, but now I want to come back not to host but to work in a serious project. I know how hard is to handle a big community, to deal with cheaters and also with bug abusers. I also know how hard is to find a good GM, so that's why im offering a GM service.

In most of the cases the one that hires has requirements, but in my case I also have some:

-As I already mentioned, I want to work in a serious server, this means there shouldnt be any kind of power abuse from staff members, such as free levels, items, etc.

- I want to make clear that im in your server to work, not to play, therefore I will not play a normal character, I would mainly be online to help players, to punish cheaters and to deal with bug reports. As a consecuence of this, I shouldnt be able to make items/give levels/exp/etc. (unless you want to give me those atributes)

-Im not asking for any kind of payment, im only doing this for fun and because I've got a lot of free time/experience and I really have fun in a good server. (note: if you decide that im good enough for being payed thats ok)

So, now that you know what Im looking for, im going to tell you sth about me. My name is Peter, Im 18 years old, im from Chile. I can speak and write English and Spanish. I also know a little bit of portuguesse. I've been playing tibia since 2003, on Danubia lands. I can be online while all your staff is asleep due the big time difference we have.

If you're interested please send me a private message or just add me to msn: [email protected]

Have a nice day
Bondy

Last edited:
No good server has hired me yet, so im still here for u guys!

Back