• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Zelonia is looking for a team!

Eazy M

Developer
Reaction score
snmmma.png

Hello there, we're looking for a team for our OT server coming out 2nd of January!
If you want to have more information about out server check here: http://otland.net/f43/sweden-zeloni...-high-rate-fun-server-opening-jan-2nd-176284/

Note: You will not get payed to be part of the team.

You may apply for the following positions
Code:
1x Gamemaster - [B][U]Full[/U][/B]
2x Tutor - [B][U]Full[/U][/B]
Your application should include the following:

Code:
Name:
What languages do you speak?
What are you applying for?
Past experience? Is there anything else you're good at except being a tutor/GM?
How often can you be of assistance helping out with the server?

Me and Snuggles will discuss all your applications and reply whether you're accepted or not with a reason.

Last edited:
Name: Desilus (Jason)

I speak, read, understand, and write only in English.

Gamemaster

Past experience?

I have worked for a few Well known OT Server's as a Gamemaster, a Mapper, Customer Support, and even as a Community Manager.
I have worked for Goobers, and DedicatedOT in the past only as a Rule Enforcer (Tutor/GM), and as a Mapper.

Is there anything else you're good at except being a tutor/GM?

I am well experienced with helping, and assisting the community as I don't just like to sit around in the depot all day dealing with trouble makers via "Rule Violations". I like to get out in the game and explore as an ordinary player so that I can have a better understanding of the map/questions/monsters of any server. I am good for locating bugs, as a Gamemaster can obviously find such problems with the server without the hassle of players killing you of course, I am also a kind easy going kinda guy. :)

I am able to assist and help out with the server 7 days a week, for between 6 and 10 hours a day. (Almost 24/7)

Name: Desilus (Jason)

I speak, read, understand, and write only in English.

Gamemaster

Past experience?

I have worked for a few Well known OT Server's as a Gamemaster, a Mapper, Customer Support, and even as a Community Manager.
I have worked for Goobers, and DedicatedOT in the past only as a Rule Enforcer (Tutor/GM), and as a Mapper.

I am well experienced with helping, and assisting the community as I don't just like to sit around in the depot all day dealing with trouble makers via "Rule Violations". I like to get out in the game and explore as an ordinary player so that I can have a better understanding of the map/questions/monsters of any server. I am good for locating bugs, as a Gamemaster can obviously find such problems with the server without the hassle of players killing you of course, I am also a kind easy going kinda guy. :)

I am able to assist and help out with the server 7 days a week, for between 6 and 10 hours a day. (Almost 24/7)

Accepted (as a Tester atm)

We are needing 2 more testers. PM me if you're interested.

Name: Leon
English
Tutor

Past experience?
I've worked with OT Servers before, as a Community Manager. I've Done some Scripts(not a big time scripter) and some mapping
Servers I've Worked With Jixonia, R3d-OTs

I'm good with helping others(etc... Community), I'm always around and about helping.
I Like to play as a regular player cause I like leveling, just to have some fun.

7 days out of the week on weekends I might have work
Hours A day I can be online is at least 7 hours

Name:

Tjay

Usa

English

GM

Past experience? Is there anything else you're good at except being a tutor/GM?

Well ive ran a few ots myself(Ran completely by me Mapped, scripted, hosted, etc lol), I know some C++ Programming, Going to school for computer science. And ive been staff on other ots. But who hasn't right? lol. Anything else just ask.

Eh At the moment quite a bit Im just going to school atm. Mom got sick with cancer a while back so when home taking care of her. So Id be on most the time.

Name: Jelmer.
What languages do you speak? Dutch, English, bit german, bit french.
What are you applying for? Tutor.
Past experience? Is there anything else you're good at except being a tutor/GM? I've been all kind of positions of many different Ots, but I've been out of 'playing tibia' for a while so I can't remember the names. ~Mapping, some newbish spriting.
How often can you be of assistance helping out with the server? Depends on the day, but I'd say around 3-4 hours.

Regards.

Last edited:
@djb649 - Nice application, you will recieve a Tutor position on our server. I will provide more information via a PM later.

@Tjay - We already have a GM, but if a lot of people starts to play and another pair or helping hands is needed we will certainly consider your application. :)

@Illusion - Also a good application, I've seen your mapping pieces and you're very talented, this could come in handy if you ever want to map something for the server! You will also be accepted as a tutor on our server! :)

For now, we don't need any more applications! :)

Pshhhh my name is Roy im 18 i have i speak english thats about it been mapping for like 4 or 5 years since its 2013 hehe and im pretty good at what i do, umm i have been a game master and community manager for tibiakingdomes i and in the process of learning to script got a server i working on myself with custome classes wepons n wat not still a couple bumps in the road but i have made great progress anywho i am great with helping im a likeable guy n shit i dont know what else to say oh i wanna be a mapper/tutor/tester show me wat you working wit :p and i can be on the server for 4 or 5 hours if im not busy..

:) Thanks for the awesome free-style application. Love it, really do. Sadly we are all filled up on staff for the time being. HOWEVER, if you would like to join the server when we finally do unveil you can!

Please keep in mind that positions will open up in the future.

Back