• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Zorenia-OT NEEDS YOU!! || SERIOUS RPG/ PVP || SEMI LOW EXP || CUSTOM MAP || LOOK HERE

Zorenia

Hoster of Zorenia
Reaction score
Zorenia-server

Server Information:

Hello tibians!
I've been working since 2 weeks on a new project!!
A new Zorenia project, witch will be a seriouse RPG-pvp server.
To make a great server it will cost a LOT of work.. and I decide to ask for a little help with my project!!! well.. some information about my server..

So, what I've already said above, my server will be a serious RPG/pvp server!!
That means..

* Great RPG feeling! what is great RPG feeling...? Well!.. of cource a great system behind your server.., a story! this fault make a lot of RPG servers they got no or don't spend to much time on their storyline! Zorenia server will have a great storyline that's a very bigg subject in my server.. so there will be a lot of missions, quests, tasks that telling the story! and take the player on a great adventure around the map.

*The EXP will me semi-low that means no exp rates above 10.

*Skill, magic, loot rate not to high.. I HATE servers where I enter the server seen the first house (5 MPA, 800 crystal coins all that kind of rare stuff). it's not worth anything if everyone have 10 MPA's, 5 MMS etc..

*Well becouse my exp won't to high you will not reach lvl 200 in a week! so this means.. you can explore a lot of places, making friends, doing questes together, follow the storyline, do some random shit.. like training, doing task etc! like real.. my server will not exists only about LEVELING! (that really get boring after a couple of days). well really get a team feeling and that's a important thing in RPG servers I guess..
[/LIST]

Economy:

The economy also be a big subject in my server.
*Upgrade-system, add upgrade option on your eq (faster atk speed, more atk/def et.. but will not be overpowered
*Craft system creating weapons ( you have to do missions, tasks for creating weapons.
*Pet system
*Addon collect system, collect the addons (same as real, it will be dificult to collect full outfits.. but if you have collect a outfit it's really special... not everyone will have your addon.
*Well this what I've planned to do so far.. I'll update thread when I got more things.

Open jobs:

Hoster [1/1] I will host the server by my own, 50 MB/s Upload and download
so enough!
Mapper [1/3] (Zorenia, ..., ...)
Story writer [1/2] (Ricardo, ..., ...)
Lua scripters [1/2] (Zorenia, ..., ...)
Website designer and coder [0/1] (...,...,...)
Only this positions will get a staff position..(or you really have to do something special for the server.

If you want to help with my project and your skill isn't on the Open jobs leave a command and maybe I need you..

Well, this was my story! and information about the server. So as you can see I really put a lot of energy and work into my server to make it a big success.
If you want to help me and like my project! I would love to invite you in my project! please leave a comment in this thread with the follow information:

Name:
speaking language:
Experience:
Why we need you in the Zorenia team:
Give and show some examples of your work:

Greetings,
Zorenia team.

~~~~~~
Screenshots
Begin
w9uyxz.jpg

Rookgaard
mj8qy1.jpg

Nice place
52maec.jpg

Other city
5ppru8.jpg

Last edited:
I'm now free, I have experience in ots, I can be Helpfull.

Look 1st, the exp have to be arround x50, cuz no one likes low exp server maybe the 10-20% of players.
I had arround 120 players in a ot, that you reach lvl 200 in one day playing, but I was adding event's things and the server stood nearly 4 months, when I had a really big problem with some scripts and things.
What can help you so much is making a nice thais Edited, that likes to every one. Then the exp arround 50-150 is fine. And You have to make helpfull areas or scripts to explain players How fine is the server. Event's and things help a lot. If you whant it serious You will work so much. Im planing to make another server too.

Last edited:
No.. that's not the project I want to make.... if you read my thread, I want to create a low exp server. there enough players who likes low exp server look at realots... :) I think if I got a great map and system people will like it. if people after 4 days reach lvl 200 there are no goals left.

I create a low exp RPG server because I like it... there to much fun server with to high exp rates.. I don't make things I don't like, so if u don't like if fine ;) Than you are not the right person to help me.

Name: uchihasasukee
Position:Story Writer
speaking language: AmEng, brief speaker, but a bad singer.. >_>

Experience:played tibia for 4 yrs, from the first week of playing Private server i became a gm, Also
Why we need you in the Zorenia team: I can see that you need one more writer, and i myself want to support and help your server, i want to help in the project for almost nothing, i don't need money,as a writer i don't write for a living often find enjoyment and small payouts, i could do it for you for free, because i work as a tutor at AMIDEAST to help people to pass the toefl test and toefl IELTS, as a career of my age i love to story telling/writer, writing essays especially persuasive ones, i help students who are graduated from high school to pass the toefl test which is important in life so university's accept you, however the toefl test is for none Americans, as a future career i want to be highered by any studio a film career studio.

Anyways, what i can see from here that you need a help in story telling and i want to support you with the best i can do, i did alot of big success in my life achieved the second place in my high school in writing, it was a tough match, i can make a storyline for every npc missioner , or any other npc that need to speak or say something for the player, iam not free all the time but i could write you a full map story, i know some Shakespearean words, i love to produce literary contents, i follow the right procedure you tell me as u like.

Give and show some examples of your work: Well i never wrote in sites i support real people tutoring them, i was gonna make a blog , but i hesitated, but i did write about a server who got hacked and alot of people flaming it , so i wrote about it a brief story of what happened a small one though, i can make you up a story with anything you want, but you gotta support me with some info plot, nature, theme, main ideas, if u can give me these info/resources i can brainstrom you a great story that you would love it and add it to you server,to show you about the server here is the link i found its in otland.
http://otland.net/f43/norway-forsak...d-based-8-5x-102136/index134.html#post1065411

If you want me and recommend me please Pm me thanks.
Best regards, uchiha~~

Last edited:
He,

Ben gewoon nederlands kan ook goed engels. heb tijdje geleden nog wat mappen gedaan en scripten van wapens enzo.

Back