• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

"real tibia svargrond arena" by Gesior

Wtf? what is your problem with that? what do you want to he add in his OWN releases? By My hands? or By Elf? ¬¬'
It's stupid to put "BY GESIOR" on all his tittle because WE know it already...

Ego... what ego! as i said up, if is his creations what is your problem if he add his credits?
Modesty plx... Let's put a example talatauren don't go on EVERY thread and put >TFS "THE BEST SERVER ON OTSERVLIST.ORG"< that will be really lame if he does
All up = Envy ???
DX~
Envy? don't talk if you don't know... ELF it's a part of TFS developers, So he really don't need to have envy to gesior... want to see some of his work?...
Click here:
[forgottenserver] Index of /tags/0.3a2

EDIT: You should thanks elf because thanks to him and talatauren (And maybe some other persons) we have 8.3 servers and the most stable/easy to manage distro outthere... -.-

Modesty plx... Let's put a example talatauren don't go on EVERY thread and put >TFS "THE BEST SERVER ON OTSERVLIST.ORG"< that will be really lame if he does

But on the other hand, his IP changer is called "Talaturen's IP changer", isn't it? There's nothing wrong with putting "by gesior" after his stuff, it shouldn't disturb anyone. And even if it does, too bad for them.

But on the other hand, his IP changer is called "Talaturen's IP changer", isn't it? There's nothing wrong with putting "by gesior" after his stuff, it shouldn't disturb anyone. And even if it does, too bad for them.

Check his aac "THE BEST AAC BY GESIOR" or something like that... thats what im talking about... And the ip changer it's named "Talatauren's ip changer" Not "Talatauren's IP Changer BY Talatauren"... Hope you get my point (My english sucks :S) And yes put the credits on somewhere it's not bad... But on all the thread at the TITTLE NAME?...

EDIT:
Here an example of posts of release i really enjoy to read...
http://otland.net/f18/forgotten-server-v0-2-mystic-spirit-10141/

EDIT2: I was just posting my point of view don't flame me >:

Last edited:
Gesior npc is still bugged :p He dont take money (u must have money but he dont take it) and when I will make all arenas im going to npc and:
hi
npc: sorry but u have made arena svargrond
me: yes
npc: ok now u can go pass the doors.

so I think it is lil bug ;)

Envy? don't talk if you don't know... ELF it's a part of TFS developers, So he really don't need to have envy to gesior... want to see some of his work?...
Click here:
[forgottenserver] Index of /tags/0.3a2

EDIT: You should thanks elf because thanks to him and talatauren (And maybe some other persons) we have 8.3 servers and the most stable/easy to manage distro outthere... -.-

Ok.. as i understood, you said that i worte that Elf is a noob and i dont know him... aff ofc i know him and that is i was talking about.. why if he is a good developer he comming to the gesior's post and insult him because he wrote in all his releases: BY GESIOR?

I shouldnt say thanks here to Elf, i say thanks in his post. But not for he is a good developer he has the right to come here and insult him because a stupid reason.

Cya
Paz.

When i've paid the NPC and then going into the first Teleport it just says "First, Kill the monster"
Could someone help me with this ?

Lalala same poblem here, can help meee?

I have the same problem!

[12/10/2008 22:07:11] luaGetThingPos(). Thing not found

[12/10/2008 22:07:11] Lua Script Error: [MoveEvents Interface]
[12/10/2008 22:07:11] data/movements/scripts/arenaroom.lua:eek:nStepIn

[12/10/2008 22:07:11] luaDoSummonCreature(). Can not summon monster: avalanche

and frostfur and so on..

(to ppl who have same problem as me)
I fixed the arena , I just change the name Kreebosh the Exile to another monstername (I wrote Efreet) in global.lua and it works now.
I think the monster was bugged.

I fixed the arena , I just change the name Kreebosh the Exile to another monstername (I wrote Efreet) in global.lua and it works now.

Congratulationz!! :D
but i tried to change the kreebosh the exile, but now it says

[13/10/2008 17:33:49] luaDoSummonCreature(). Can not summon monster: efreet :S

@ up:

Well I found a bug like if you open your monsters.xml and find Arena scrapper, in my one says "Keebosh the Exile" and not, "Kreebosh the Exile" . Just take a look there.

By the way, I was wondering, since I added "full arena svargrond by gesior" I got my server a lilbit lagged, it is cause the arena or something else? Im using tfs 0.2x

here continue same erro "need kill monsters first"

[14/10/2008 10:32:27] Lua Script Error: [MoveEvents Interface]
[14/10/2008 10:32:27] data/movements/scripts/arenaroom.lua:eek:nStepIn

[14/10/2008 10:32:27] luaGetThingPos(). Thing not found

[14/10/2008 10:32:27] Lua Script Error: [MoveEvents Interface]
[14/10/2008 10:32:27] data/movements/scripts/arenaroom.lua:eek:nStepIn

[14/10/2008 10:32:27] luaDoSummonCreature(). Can not summon monster: frostfur

10:34 player is in the room now, Wait a moment.

nobody is in the room, "player" is the name of my char.

all monsters work perfect i summon frostfur with gm and work but in arena dont work :S

10:34 player is in the room now, Wait a moment.

nobody is in the room, "player" is the name of my char.

all monsters work perfect i summon frostfur with gm and work but in arena dont work :S

I am having the same problem.

If you can solve prompts me.

:S All I've seen here is people complaining about gesior making everything "by gesior" who cares, it's so people can easily find his scripts, big deal.

Yet everybody has been ignoring the error that alot of people have which is the "Need to kill monsters first" error, I'm having it too and I cannot fix it! x.x Could somebody please help. And no, it's not the error where the monster won't spawn, apparently there's a monster in there already :S (But there isn't, lol.)

one question, all working allmost 100%, but npc dont take the gold from player, just checks if they have it, if they dont have they cant do it, but if they have the gold they can do it, but npc dont takes gold, only with me?

tfs update 14

i think this is only checking "if(getPlayerMoney(cid) >= cost) then"

Back