• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Monster Monster Pack 8.22

Manx

Reaction score
Hello Everyone.

I am releasing my monster pack which contains all the 8.22 monsters, incluying.
All Elemental Monsters(With Loot) Fully Working
Grim Reaper
The Count
The lord of Elements
Some of the new 8.22 bosses
It also contains all my pits of inferno bosses with attacks,hps, loot fixed
--Credits--
Me~~ For all the pack except V
koitsalu~~ for Foreman kneebitter,Xenia,Zoralurk and the rest of the 8.2 bosses

Links..
Monster Pack 8.22 -- Rapidshare
Monster Pack 8.22 -- Speedyshare

P.S If it works for you please rep++ :D, also report any bugs you find and ill fix them Asap.

Manx

Edit-. Added Frost Dragon, All Quaras and fixed elements for quaras and loot. Also fixed Massive earth elementals and some others.

Edit2.- Fixed the Bug(Thanks for reporting it) Added Ungreez and fixed other monsters like djinns, and Zoralurk

Edit3.- Added Braindeath, Fixed Wyrm (now has the exact same attacks and loot as tibia global) and fixed pirates and others.

Edit4.- Added Goblin Scavenger, Bazir, Infernatil, Munster. All the elemental monsters have the correct loot now, added loot name on important monsters(for easier loot changing)
Code:
    <item id="2148" countmax="76" chance1="100000" chancemax="0"/> --Gold Coins
      <item id="2152" countmax="4" chance1="10000" chancemax="0"/> -- Platinum Coins
   <item id="6537" chance="100000"/> --Mr. Punish's Handcuffs
   <item id="1987" chance="100000"> --Bag
          <inside>
   <item id="6500" countmax="3"  chance1="4555" chancemax="0"/> --Concentrated Demonic Blood
   <item id="5944" chance="6666"/> --Soul Orb
   <item id="6492" chance="5555"/> --Bat Decoration

Edit5.- Added Poacher, fixed goblin assassin, fixed demon(wrong race)

Last edited:
You would get so much rep if u kept this pack updated cause its best i've soon good job bro keep up the door work !

bugs are bugged giving 200000 exp lol messed me up :|

Last edited by a moderator:
bugs are bugged giving 200000 exp lol messed me up :|

oh sry forgot to change it had that with my server you know exp bugs lol will update it today cuz just fixed some monsters

edit. check the firs post now i added ungreez and fixed other monsters.

Last edited:
Dude no offense but there isn't even correct and stable information on the Lord of Elements and the Count so I would say that over 80% of those monsters are not official, but I am SURE that some will be thanks full. :) Good work. But it would be better if we all helped each other to work on one and same "Monster Pack".

Thank you. *I didnt test it yet but if you didnt edit all other monsters loot, attacks atc please do it* Monster such as demons, dls, hydra,frost dragons because alof of people hunt them :)

Yours,
OehOehFlexi

Back