• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

C++ [0.4] No information appears when I press any player

foulla

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello otland
I have a problem when I two click on any player that does not show any information about it, for example:

10:02 You see Druid Sample (Level 300). She is a elite knight.
It does not give this information about the player
Where is the mistake in this?
TFS 0.4
neeew.PNG

Last edited:
Solution
Check your creaturescripts.xml and mods if you have any <event type="look", Disable them one by one and see if it still doesn't show any information.
Which 0.4 are you using? Did it work before? Can you try a fresh copy of 0.4 without any edits? Any errors on console?
Does it only happen when you are using OTClient? Or you added this prefix by mistake?
TFS version? Any console error?

It generally occurs in every Client
TFS 0.4
When I click on any player, no information about him or anything appears
Post automatically merged:

Does it only happen when you are using OTClient? Or you added this prefix by mistake?
TFS version? Any console error?
And when I press myself or any player, no information appears

Last edited:
Check your creaturescripts.xml and mods if you have any <event type="look", Disable them one by one and see if it still doesn't show any information.
Which 0.4 are you using? Did it work before? Can you try a fresh copy of 0.4 without any edits? Any errors on console?

Solution
Back