• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[1.3] Scripts / Systems ideas.

Perun

nems.online
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, im switching to tfs 1.3, so if you have any ideas for simple or advanced scripts/systems msg here.
I will make all i can in my free time and publish for free.

Last edited:
I eliminated it, because I needed this script, and that was very demand.
Metin done :) Next one i will make in saturday, cuz tommorow/today don't have much time.

Npc with random mission requirements.
1. Cut 30 trees (you get item from that npc, then you use that item on trees and it transforms tree sprite to 'cut tree' sprite and after x time it grows back and it counts when you cut those trees like. 1/30 2/30 3/30 and etc
2. Collect 30 corpses with death rune (function is same you use that rune on dead corpse and it removes that corpse ofc it counts just like those trees)
After you finish one of that mission that npc gave to you, he teleports you to x,y,z
Thats it

Maybe you can make some events 4 Tfs 1.3

Zombie event
Firestorm
Snowball...

TFS 1.2 ¿You can make a zombie event? ¿With teleport at a specific time of day.?. I can provide 2 maps.
NEW Zombie Event [TFS 1.x] (https://otland.net/threads/new-zombie-event-tfs-1-x.239287/) <<(monsters dont appear and it doesnt have a global event to start).
GlobalEvent - [TFS 1.2] Zombie Arena (https://otland.net/threads/tfs-1-2-zombie-arena.258250/) <<(crash tibia client)
Can you describe how these system works? I never playd servers with that so im not 100% sure.

Npc with random mission requirements.
1. Cut 30 trees (you get item from that npc, then you use that item on trees and it transforms tree sprite to 'cut tree' sprite and after x time it grows back and it counts when you cut those trees like. 1/30 2/30 3/30 and etc
2. Collect 30 corpses with death rune (function is same you use that rune on dead corpse and it removes that corpse ofc it counts just like those trees)
After you finish one of that mission that npc gave to you, he teleports you to x,y,z
Thats it
I could make it but it's more like quests not events/systems, so not many ppl want to use it.

Maybe you can make some events 4 Tfs 1.3

Zombie event
Firestorm
Snowball...
Can you describe how these system works? I never playd servers with that so im not 100% sure.

Im going to make Quiz event from maplestory2 now :)

I could make it but it's more like quests not events/systems, so not many ppl want to use it.

Im going to make Quiz event from maplestory2 now :)
What event do you want me to describe you?

A teleporter is created at a certain time of the day, you have somes minutes to enter, the teleport created teleport you to waiting room, then all people in the waiting room, is teleported to room definitive where start to spawn zombies, the last man in the room won.

example:
Teleport: 5 minutos (configurable).
Waiting Room(1 or 2 minute after close the teleport, it teleport the people to definite room)
Definitive room: 1 or 2 minutes or maybe more, start to spawn zombies randomly.

Those who die inside, lose nothing, are teleported to the temple or to another site of choice.
PD:Consider the walls and objects inside the room, with the spawn of the monsters.

How about a housing system that requires specific loot to purchase, in addition to the gold set by RME/Config.

That way players have to target hunt certain creatures that may drop the item necessary, or even have to trade other players for an item they don't necessarily need (as they aren't interested in the house).

How about a housing system that requires specific loot to purchase, in addition to the gold set by RME/Config.

That way players have to target hunt certain creatures that may drop the item necessary, or even have to trade other players for an item they don't necessarily need (as they aren't interested in the house).
I think it is necessary to edit sources for this.

Back