• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua [1.x] - Item Storages/Special details

Solutions
Reaction score
What is the best way in TFS 1.x to add "storages' in items?
I don't ACTUALLY want storages like the way we use it to players. I actually want to add details in the items without having to use unique/action ids.

It's not exactly why I want it but for example, giving health to a sword, etc.

Solution
Feature - Durability System
It's not 1.x but it's kind of what you are looking for.

I did think about creating new attributes. But it didn't seem a good idea at first. If 1.3 at least had the old way of creating attributes (just setting whatever the name you want and it automatically "appends" what you are creating)
I wonder if there is any other alternative. Is there?

If anyone faces the same problem as me: [LIB] Storing Information (Items and Players) TFS 1.2

Mkalo got a wonderful solution for this. Does work like attributes though, but it's better than creating each attribute manually.
What is the best way in TFS 1.x to add "storages' in items?
I don't ACTUALLY want storages like the way we use it to players. I actually want to add details in the items without having to use unique/action ids.

It's not exactly why I want it but for example, giving health to a sword, etc.

I did think about creating new attributes. But it didn't seem a good idea at first. If 1.3 at least had the old way of creating attributes (just setting whatever the name you want and it automatically "appends" what you are creating)
I wonder if there is any other alternative. Is there?

If anyone faces the same problem as me: [LIB] Storing Information (Items and Players) TFS 1.2

Mkalo got a wonderful solution for this. Does work like attributes though, but it's better than creating each attribute manually.

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
Back