• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.98] - Leo9393's Public Maps

Been a while since i posted anything, been quite busy. I decided to do a little speed mapping challenge by myself and this is the result. Can't say i'm satisfied with the result but I'll release it anyway since I promised myself to finish and release any non-submission map I create.

Ugly Cave.png

Attachments

It's good having these custom contents, I hated those ripoffs of Baiak and copypasted RL Maps that all of them are the same but in
different versions... I had saw today for 101st time another RL Map V7.7 100% ripped recently. Anyway. Having Canary 12.90... and plenty of RL maps from previous or updated versions... doesnt care so much.

Thanks for the customs, and lets hope more of this kind of content are uploaded very soon and often. :3

thank you for your contribution good sir, ill make a npc on my custom map with ur name that gives a task on thoise spawns!!

Back