• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10$ bitcoin/paypal] Help with getting my dedicated server up.

Billy94

Reaction score
I'll be purchasing a ubuntu dedicated server from a reputable source shortly.

What I'll need from you, is to help me set the server up and get it online, with an account maker + paypal shop.

I'll be giving you remote access to the dedicated ubuntu server in order to make this happen.

In return, I will pay you $10 in either bitcoin or paypal for your time.

Please PM me if you're able to do this/help me out with this. I can happily pay you first, or at least half at start if you're a reputable member on this forum.

Again, Please PM if interested,
Thanks!

Edit: The "Remote Access" I'll be giving you, is the ability to connect from any windows computer using the program "Remote Access" where I'll be giving you an I.P. to connect to, as well as the password. There will be no lagg, or anything like that. So as long as you know how to configure an open tibia server (preferably 8.6 or 10+), that's all I really need. Quick $10. PM if interested!

Last edited:
I'll be purchasing a ubuntu dedicated server from a reputable source shortly.

What I'll need from you, is to help me set the server up and get it online, with an account maker + paypal shop.

I'll be giving you remote access to the dedicated ubuntu server in order to make this happen.

In return, I will pay you $10 in either bitcoin or paypal for your time.

Please PM me if you're able to do this/help me out with this. I can happily pay you first, or at least half at start if you're a reputable member on this forum.

Again, Please PM if interested,
Thanks!

Edit: The "Remote Access" I'll be giving you, is the ability to connect from any windows computer using the program "Remote Access" where I'll be giving you an I.P. to connect to, as well as the password. There will be no lagg, or anything like that. So as long as you know how to configure an open tibia server (preferably 8.6 or 10+), that's all I really need. Quick $10. PM if interested!

Please, more info:
You already have the server files? Engine + data pack?
Do you have at least a little guideline or anything on what you want to implement?
Do you want custom features or it can be a public source just setup and run?

The idea is finding someone to make all the work for you (finding the server, setup, website, payment processing, etc) for 10$?

Don't want to flame or anything but bro I think that it's a ballpark amount and if someone wants to invest that time, they can get more money by launching the server themself..

At least please, be more specific..

There's people paying hundreds for maps, scripts, etc and you can't get a full pack for 10$ that's why you have to be more specific

Cześć, mogę zrobić dla ciebie wszystko ... Ale żadnych map. Jeśli jesteś zainteresowany, wyślij mi PM. Czekam na wiadomość od ciebie. Jeśli chcesz, mogę coś dla ciebie zrobić za darmo. Cały projekt, ale jak piszę ... żadnych map. Lub jeśli chcesz napisać hier. Czekam.

$10 lol. They would be creating the entire thing for you. I doubt any highly qualified person would accept to spend that much time for $10.

Guys HeS not asking for anything hard... He just looking.for ago and.run server// website... To be installed into his host.....Its a kids game lmao...
Anyway @Billy94 do you know that just one bitcoin costs ATM like 10.000 USD ??
I hightly doubt you have a bit coin bro jajakajs
PS: I can do this for you, install a go and run server + website with shop system configured ofc, for 10 USD just pm me
It won't take more than 5 minits to install that lol
PS: I won't do anything before the payment

Regards

Guys HeS not asking for anything hard... He just looking.for ago and.run server// website... To be installed into his host.....Its a kids game lmao...
Anyway @Billy94 do you know that just one bitcoin costs ATM like 10.000 USD ??
I hightly doubt you have a bit coin bro jajakajs
PS: I can do this for you, install a go and run server + website with shop system configured ofc, for 10 USD just pm me
It won't take more than 5 minits to install that lol
PS: I won't do anything before the payment

Regards
He didn't say he'll pay 1 Bitcoin, He said he'll pay 10$ bitcoins which means 0.00097 Bitcoin

$10 lol. They would be creating the entire thing for you. I doubt any highly qualified person would accept to spend that much time for $10.
Running a random server doesn't need a qualified person, Anyone can follow tutorials and do it but its waste of time.
@Billy94
Maybe try to follow this tutorial? it is simple and then post errors here on support thread and people will help you.

He didn't say he'll pay 1 Bitcoin, He said he'll pay 10$ bitcoins which means 0.00097 Bitcoin

Running a random server doesn't need a qualified person, Anyone can follow tutorials and do it but its waste of time.
@Billy94
Maybe try to follow this tutorial? it is simple and then post errors here on support thread and people will help you.
Thanks for let me notice it man ^^ I didn't understood it well then

Back