• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

10 Posts to enter the download section?

Status
Not open for further replies.

x0r

Senator
Reaction score
Well, I feel this is a good idea, but i also feel it should be highered, to show your appreciation to otland.net, but i also think you should have to be active alot to keep the privelages, what do you think about the 10 posts to enter the download section rule?
just vote yes or no

@up: Leecher would fit better in your reply instead of 'ppl'.
@topic: Yes, I like it, looks better with members having 10 posts than 0.

Yes, i think it's a good idea, because many people just come, get what they want and go, leechers...ffs

Delete the 10 post to download.. only the team on Otland want spam on great forum?

it is hard to get posts though, id help anyone i possibly can in the support area but theyve all been helped.

i am making scripts to release now just so i can get posts, for some people they are forced to post bullshit.

i think to reduce spam, it should be allowed for only month old accounts. (or something similar)

I like the 10 posts thing as people actually have to post before downloading TFS haha. It's kinda a pain tho... Also I think it should stay about that no more or anything as the main reson people come here is for TFS I think... As that's where the download link via otfans etc is...

It should stay 10 =)

~Kiwi Dan~

Yeah, i have seen alot of spam go on this morning, just gotta wait till talaturen wakes up for it to be deleted but, if people are just gonna spam to get TFS, once there banned, and cant get it working, they cant come back crying crying help help.

I vote no. Why? because i only download TFS in OtFans, but in OFANS is linked to this forum. And I cannot download this.

Edit: Just saw the database reset message.

Although I still think 10 posts is plenty.

Yea i just said that to but now they gonna spam post until they got 10 post.

It's lame to have that. Everybody just spamm and things to get 10 posts...

This 10 posts thingy is annoying when the forum is quite inactive :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back