• Vote in November Mapping Competition to select a winner!
  • There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

100% free to use sprites!

marek12

Premium User
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi there,
I have been active on this forum for couple of months now, mainly doing sprites and other graphic designs for some of you (maybe even you :D).
Tonight I have decided to open this thread to post for you guys my own sprite works, completely for free!
Some of them will be a sprites that someone never collected or paid for and some that have been not allowed to use.
Now every sprite that I share on this thread would be 100% free to use.

On the other hand here is my paid spriting service thread so I can do any sprite just for you, without sharing it to others:
and other graphics here:

However if you do like my sprites and value my work that I share with you or if you have any other reason, I have created the PayPal pool (link below) where you can donate even tiniest amounts to just keep me going.
Please do not take it as begging, I am not forcing you to anything.
If you would leave any tip for me, you have to know that it building me up to keep doing what I am doing and I would really appreciate your efforts as well.

Here you can donate me: paypal.me/pools/c/8t8HpExHJW

Let's begin this thread with posting all of my previous sprites that were not allowed to use:

League of legends sprites:
darius12.gifkaisa7.gifmundofinal.gifyasuo8.gifteemo5.gif

All other artworks will be posted in below, in separate posts.

Harry potter's sprites:

animatehermiona.gifron3.gifvoldemort16.gif

A store button to use in your client:

store - final Ver.png

Last edited:

oen432

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
Oen44
Nice contribution, however for outfits, not sure if they will be used by anyone if they are not animated and facing only one direction.

OP
marek12

marek12

Premium User
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Nice contribution, however for outfits, not sure if they will be used by anyone if they are not animated and facing only one direction.​
it may worth putting it here anyways.
Someone may do a statue of it maybe or whatever :D

Here we got some random items:

An elemental set:

robe2.pngelemental skirt2.pngelemental boots3.png

Random stuff:
eskeleto.pngforest skeleton.pngmonster3.pngundead horse.png

goldenflakefloorfinal.gif

All of these were made really long time ago when I was starting with my spriting:

purple backpack.gifblue backpack.gifgreen backpack.gifrookie backpack3.gif
rookie axe.gifrookie club.gifDagger.gif

I have used this coins for my own project as premium points with capital "Z" from first letter of my server name.
1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png10.png25.png50.pngzeldera coins.gif
Here some random stuff:
axe2.gifbago.png

aolololololo.pngcychonian sabre_11792.pngkimono_11784.pngred backpack.gifUntitled-2.gifUntitled-3.gif

Some terrains :D

stone5.giftree5.giftree-FREE3.pngblueberry2.gifkrzak11.gif

I'll keep posting as soon as I got anything new to share with you guys! :)
Here you can donate me: paypal.me/pools/c/8t8HpExHJW

Last edited:
OP
marek12

marek12

Premium User
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
reworked demon armor

demon armor2.png
Post automatically merged:

Halloween backpack

halloween backpack 4.png

Last edited:

kay

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score

This monster was made on our order, paid in advance. He's posted it as "free to use" and refuses to send the money back, cause - as he says - he "forgot password to his bank account and can't tell when he'd be able to recover it". If you care, you can read about that here: Graphic Designer - Spriting service. (items/outfits/nature/grounds/repair) (https://otland.net/threads/spriting-service-items-outfits-nature-grounds-repair.272155/#post-2630421)
I HIGHLY discourage any cooperation with this person.

OP
marek12

marek12

Premium User
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
This monster was made on our order, paid in advance. He's posted it as "free to use" and refuses to send the money back, cause - as he says - he "forgot password to his bank account and can't tell when he'd be able to recover it". If you care, you can read about that here: Graphic Designer - Spriting service. (items/outfits/nature/grounds/repair) (https://otland.net/threads/spriting-service-items-outfits-nature-grounds-repair.272155/#post-2630421)
I HIGHLY discourage any cooperation with this person.
No matter what was made for, this isn't your work, but mine. And trust me or not, I can do whatever I want with it.
Anyone who reads this post, please follow the link that he provided.
If you like fantasy, you can read some nice scenarios in there posted by him.

kay

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
No matter what was made for, this isn't your work, but mine. And trust me or not, I can do whatever I want with it.

No, you cannot. We paid you to draw these sprites for us and you did not send the money back. So technically - atleast until you pay back - these sprites still belong to us. You're basicly saying you can take someone's money, draw the sprite, and then do with it whatever you want? That pretty much completes the picture.

OP
marek12

marek12

Premium User
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
No, you cannot. We paid you to draw these sprites for us and you did not send the money back. Atleast until then, these sprites belong to us. What you're saying now only completes the picture.
You are not paying for it to be yours. You are paying for the requested artwork.
Myself and anyone who do any artwork without any agreement (such as this one) can do whatever they want with the thing they made.
Same it goes with not sharing. This is our decision (people you are paying to) to not post it anywhere but just to be for your own use. This is obvious more logical but not legal at all. There isn't any law that says I cannot share the sprite once you paid me. We(spriters or any other artists) just think as humanbeing and think that we should not share the work someone paid for.

And the reason I have shared 1/5th of this artwork should be obvious.
You refused it, asking for COMPLETELY not fair refund- which I have accepted anyway.
It does not matter if you received it yet or not.
I thought you said you got registered company. If that's true, you should recap on everything that you do or say cause you become more pathetic with each one of your posts.

Last edited:

kay

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
You are not paying for it to be yours. You are paying for the requested artwork.
Myself and anyone who do any artwork without any agreement (such as this one) can do whatever they want with the thing they made.
Same it goes with not sharing. This is our decision (people you are paying to) to not post it anywhere but just to be for your own use. This is obviously more logical but not legal at all. There isn't any law that says I cannot share the sprite once you paid me. We(spriters or any other artists) just think as humanbeing and think that we should not.

Just lol.

Niebieski

Solutions
Reaction score
Same it goes with not sharing. This is our decision (people you are paying to) to not post it anywhere but just to be for your own use. This is obvious more logical but not legal at all. There isn't any law that says I cannot share the sprite once you paid me. We(spriters or any other artists) just think as humanbeing and think that we should not share the work someone paid for.

And the reason I have shared 1/5th of this artwork should be obvious.
You refused it, asking for COMPLETELY not fair refund- which I have accepted anyway.
It does not matter if you received it yet or not.
I thought you said you got registered company. If that's true, you should recap on everything that you do or say cause you become more pathetic with each one of your posts.
Did you warned @kay that sprite he's going to pay will be published for free to anyone as it still stays as YOUR work? Aslong as you haven't refunded his money back, you have no permission to publish it away for anyone. That's really bad attitude to your clients, which could lead to the loss of clients who were interested in your job in the future.

RoyalzBHO

Veteran OT User
Solutions
Reaction score

Not if somebody paid for it. When you do that kind of job, a commission per se, all the rights don't belong to you, it belongs to the person who paid for said commission unless specified otherwise.
@kay Was it paid by paypal or just a normal bank transfer? If paypal, you can probably apply for a refund at Paypal itself.

OP
marek12

marek12

Premium User
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Did you warned @kay that sprite he's going to pay will be published for free to anyone as it still stays as YOUR work? Aslong as you haven't refunded his money back, you have no permission to publish it away for anyone. That's really bad attitude to your clients, which could lead to the loss of clients who were interested in your job in the future.
Please guys read the whole public conversation then speak.
If that isn't enough, nothing is stopping you to not use my service.
I am not going to prove anything more and spend now 2 hours on putting everything together.
I am doing sprites for many people over last couple months and I have neved had a single complaint except this guy along with his coo-mates.

There is impossible lack of their communicating with each other or some nice theater skills to write down bullsh*ts like that.

End of the story. Thank you

kay

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
To clarify the above: no, he never mentioned anything like that to us.

@RoyalzBHO
I paid by bank transfer, which was my choice, cause I never expected any issues like that, especially since it's not a big money. And it still isn't the money that bothers me here. It's that type of attitude and dishonesty that make me sick.

OP
marek12

marek12

Premium User
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Not if somebody paid for it. When you do that kind of job, a commission per se, all the rights don't belong to you, it belongs to the person who paid for said commission unless specified otherwise.
@kay Was it paid by paypal or just a normal bank transfer? If paypal, you can probably apply for a refund at Paypal itself.
They do. We got no legal agreement that they dont. Thanks as well
Again- please read the whole public conversation to teach me anything

To clarify the above: no, he never mentioned anything like that to us.

@RoyalzBHO
I paid by bank transfer, which was my choice, cause I never expected anything like that. Anyway, it's not the loss of money that bothers me. It's that type of attitude and dishonesty that make me sick.
funny how you made yourself a victim :)

kay

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
They do. We got no legal agreement that they dont. Thanks as well

You do realize you're only making it worse for yourself and going to discourage more people by making such statements? It's like you're openly saying "since we haven't signed legal contract, by a law I can do whatever I want". We're not in a court, it's your attitude towards customers that's being questioned, and I'm only making sure they'll be aware next time.
We did have an agreement though, we don't really need to sign a contract to say it was an agreement. By definition and the law, even verbal agreement is binding. And since you did not warn us you'd still own the sprites we're hiring you to make for us, by a common sense we bought the rights. It's pretty obvious no one would be paying you just for drawing it and keeping for yourself lol

Last edited:
OP
marek12

marek12

Premium User
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
"
Are the sprites you have bought yours?
You can use,edit them yourself, but I still own the authority.
You may NOT resell them or share them without stating me as an author."

this is an actual point in my thread of which you decide to agree on or not by using my service or not.

I got enough of you, honestly. You can disscuss with someone else who cannot uderstand a single word.
bye now

Nekiro

Legendary OT User
TFS Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
You can't resell sprites made on request, did you ever see company reselling site or other type of graphic work to other (even competing) company?
If you made sprite and you want to sell it then feel free to sell it to whoever you want, you have the rights otherwise if you are asked to sprite per request you shouldn't (can't, matter of respect) do that, because someone requested something unique for himself + paid for that.

Edit: oh yeah if you stated this what you said above then it's okay I guess. Until you silently changed the main thread, cause last edit is 3:44 AM. (I can't see edit history unfortunately)

OP
marek12

marek12

Premium User
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
You can't resell sprites made on request, did you ever see company reselling site or other type of graphic work to other (even competing) company?
If you made sprite and you want to sell it then feel free to sell it to whoever you want, you have the rights otherwise if you are asked to sprite per request you shouldn't (can't, matter of respect) do that, because someone requested something unique for himself + paid for that.

Edit: oh yeah if you stated this what you said above then it's okay I guess. Until you silently changed the main thread, cause last edit is 3:44 AM. (I can't see edit history unfortunately)
I have not changed anything. And please understand the fact the whole work has been done in the time we both agreed on, I have also updated them on every bit I made and asked if thats fine to continue spriting for them. After all the work was done they asked me for the completely unfair refund (as I delivered on time we agreed, doesnt matter if it was a 2 days or 5 years- we both agreed on that)

I have not changed anything. And please understand the fact the whole work has been done in the time we both agreed on, I have also updated them on every bit I made and asked if thats fine to continue spriting for them. After all the work was done they asked me for the completely unfair refund (as I delivered on time we agreed, doesnt matter if it was a 2 days or 5 years- we both agreed on that)
I am not going to continue this completely pathetic conversation with this guy. I am leaving all my answers in both threads to his moans.