• Vote in November Mapping Competition to select a winner!
  • There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

100% free to use sprites!

kay

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
"
Are the sprites you have bought yours?
You can use,edit them yourself, but I still own the authority.
You may NOT resell them or share them without stating me as an author."

this is an actual point in my thread of which you decide to agree on or not by using my service or not.

It only says I cannot resell nor share them without referencing you as an author, which I have no problem with. Nowhere it was made clear you would do "whatever you want" with those sprites people order and pay for. But atleast now it is, and like I said, I'll make sure people are aware what they're getting into :)

You may think that by this point you have made yourself enough 'legal ground' to cover your ass for publishing the sprites. But if you wanna play such 'game', there're more issues here. The point you've pasted is only shown in one of your threads, but the whole deal was made via priv and you never asked us to read it nor referenced to it. So that already questions whether those points are even in force. I can tell it wasn't part of our deal then - just because it's written somewhere on the internet, it doesn't mean I had agreed on it. Especially since in private you said this:

"Zadnych spritow bez pozwolenia nie wstawiam" = "I publish no sprites without [customer's] permission."

And after that you've published it without our permission.

Besides, in the same thread it was also said the sprites would've been done within 3-5 days, which they were not (in priv you said 1-5 days and that you're returning money otherwise). Plus you've agreed on making fully animated monster + its dead bodies, which you haven't provided either. So those facts also give me a full ground to demand my money back, which I'm still not getting. But I can already see you'll find 100 reasons more.

So, if anyone reading this considered hiring this guy - be aware of the 'game' he plays.

Last edited:
OP
marek12

marek12

Premium User
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
It only says I cannot resell nor share them without referencing you as an author, which I have no problem with. Nowhere it was made clear you would do "whatever you want" with those sprites people order and pay for. But atleast now it is, and like I said, I'll make sure people are aware what they're getting into :)
If you are doing so, make sure to explain the situation as it was.
Now get fucked

Niebieski

Solutions
Reaction score
"
Are the sprites you have bought yours?
You can use,edit them yourself, but I still own the authority.
You may NOT resell them or share them without stating me as an author."

this is an actual point in my thread of which you decide to agree on or not by using my service or not.

I got enough of you, honestly. You can disscuss with someone else who cannot uderstand a single word.
bye now
It's not about if they may share, sell it or whatever. It's about you have given out to public a sprite that they requested and paid for. Doesn't matter if you had a legal agreement or not (actually as Kay mentioned even verbal agreement is still legal agreement). It's just rude.

OP
marek12

marek12

Premium User
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
It's not about if they may share, sell it or whatever. It's about you have given out to public a sprite that they requested and paid for. Doesn't matter if you had a legal agreement or not (actually as Kay mentioned even verbal agreement is still legal agreement). It's just rude.
Rude is paying for something then on arrival asking for a refund still having the thing that you have bought. Read carefully.

Last edited:

kay

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Rude is paying for something then on arrival asking for a refund still having the thing that you have bought. Read carefully. cya

On arrival? We've asked for a refund after 3 weeks! of still not getting the full job done cause it seemed like a complete waste of time to wait more.

Edit: oh yeah if you stated this what you said above then it's okay I guess. Until you silently changed the main thread, cause last edit is 3:44 AM. (I can't see edit history unfortunately)

Apart from that point not being clear enough, it's only shown in one of his threads, but the whole deal was made via priv messages where he never asked to read that thread nor referenced to it. So technically, I could say it was not part of the deal. What's more, on the deal he made a statement which translates to "I publish no sprites without [customer's] permission." :) And after that - he did.

Last edited:
OP
marek12

marek12

Premium User
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
On arrival? We've asked for a refund after 3 weeks! of still not getting the full job done cause it seemed like a complete waste of time to wait more.

Apart from that point not being clear enough, it's only shown in one of his threads, but the whole deal was made via priv messages where he never asked to read that thread nor referenced it. So technically, I could say it was not part of the deal. What's more, on the deal he made a statement which translates to "I publish no sprites without [customer's] permission." :) And after that - he did.
And I never did shared any paid sprite made for any one (including you). Once the refund has been agreed or has been completed it is not covering it and it is obvious.

I will repeat it 100th time- You have asked for a refund after I have sent you a spritesheet within the deadline agreed by both of us on forum and at the same time asked for email to send it over in .png files.

Even though it was extremely disrespectful and not fair from your side, I decided to refund you anyway and clearly stated that I will refund you.

After that been said I have publish 1 out of 19 frames (3 animations=~ 5% of the work).

Once you would not be refunded/ been said that I won't refund it or once I have never replied after that, you could make this viral feedbacks full of lies to make you a victim and moan.

At the moment you are mental and I would seek for any medical advice.

Ignored at this point. Wish I have a clue if there is any chance to completely erase you from my sight for good.

Last edited:

kay

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
And I never did shared any paid sprite made for any one (including you). Once the refund has been agreed or has been completed it is not covering it and it is obvious.
Saying that you'd send the money does not equal actually sending the money xD do you even read what you're typing?

You said you'd send the money back, but you didn't know when "cuz forgot password to acc bank, sorry". Considering how you're trying to deny any common sense and instead turn everything by referring to one unclear point in your thread (which wasn't even part of our deal), one has to assume you might be willing to send it back, yes, but maybe in next 40 years. Cause you never said when, right?

So until it is actually done, what you're saying about "agreeing on refund" is meaningless. And until it is sent, you cannot tell this sprite wasn't paid. So yea, the quoted post is a lie - you just did share paid sprite.

Last edited:
OP
marek12

marek12

Premium User
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Here I have made a quick preview of a pet token that came trough my mind for one of my customers.
So the idea is the outer circle as well as fire in background would represent the element of the pet and the head in the middle- type of pet. in this case dragon, which have 3 different stages of evolving.

dragon-token--gif.gif
Post automatically merged:

this time something different :D

car5.png

Last edited: