• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ [12.00/10.00] 3rd Prey Slot not giving and client exit when character Inspect.

kubqq

Xyntera Global 8.60 - in progress
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello.
When I bought on my server third prey slot, my tibia coins goes out but I still dont have this prey slot. I dont have any error in console. Others are okey, like outfits, mounts, exp boost, excersise items etc.

My second problem is when I right click on character and click Inspect, I show for max 1second popup window and client tibia was exit

These problems I have with client 10.00 and 12.00

Can somebody help me with these problems?

There is no universal datapack/engine that everyone is using. If you want help you will have to show people your code, link the thread/repository where you got it and then maybe someone could help you.

If the place where you got it has it's own thread or a GitHub repository it may be a better idea to ask on there.

I changed my files to Otserv-Global and now its fixed. I have only problem with bestiary because I copied modules, database table but I think I cant find file with send bestiary to database. Meybe somebody have files with bestiary?

Back