• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling 133 EK on Candia (Optional PvP) For a HoN Account.

Nikodada

ƧнääиκƵ- TheWalkingDead
Reaction score
Hey, I'm Retired so I wanna sell my RL Tibia Account and always wanted a HoN (Heroes of Newerth) account to play with when I'm bored xD but as I can't use the methods to buy it I'm thinking of selling this acc for one as I don't play anymore.

BTW: Theres no REC KEY on THE ACC

Premium Account : 24 Days Left

Characters on the Account.

133 Elite Knight (Candia)
33 Sorcerer (Candia)
21 Paladin (Candia)

The 133 EK

Outfits & Addons. (NO Mount on this Character)

Skills & EQ

17:14 Tesha: Your account balance is 17492 gold.

Theres also some trash stuff like K-Arm & K-Axe etc. in DPs =X

Sucky EQ. You have bought this char without anything a while ago, am I right?

I would buy if you had rec key, sorry. No1 will be so stupid to buy character without recovery key.

You said you got hacked a while ago, are you sure this is safE?

Sucky EQ. You have bought this char without anything a while ago, am I right?

Nope I didn't buy this char, I traded with my brothers RL a while ago and then it had awesome EQ but he had keylogger on his comp so after the acc was hacked he found keylog on this comp, tho now its other acc name etc. completely different so its kinda safe but I prefer that u buy REQ key if u gonna buy it hehe

I'll buy it.

Ok give me ur Email so we can discuss abit more ^^ Edit: nvm A paid HoN acc not trial xDD

You said you got hacked a while ago, are you sure this is safE?

Why shouldn't it? You can just buy new REQ key direct after u bought this char ^^

Last edited:
@Niko

It goes to the registration address. lol

it takes 30 days to change registration adress 2

Please lock this thread

Character sold.

Back