• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

17:13 Your guild was victorious in the war against Shock!

nie ma to jak byc podjaranym wygranym war modem na otsie hehs
btw wygranym nie fair ;s

Aha :D i co teraz sie stalo ze nie fair? a czaje to ze niby 80 fragow wbilismy na expie :D Ahh wy jestescie przyjebani naprawde.

nie ma to jak byc podjaranym wygranym war modem na otsie hehs
btw wygranym nie fair ;s

Hahahaha, wygranym nie fair i elo. Bo używaliśmy ssa? Większe lvl'e? Czy co teraz? Może dlatego, że rzucaliśmy walle i sd? Aaaa nie bo "80 fragów wbiliśmy na respie" hahaha. Wystarczy wejść w informacje war mode i można policzyć, które fragi były wbite na respie. Wystarczy spojrzeć na częstotliwość fragów i odrazu widać czy na battle czy na respie frag był wbity.

Hahahaha, wygranym nie fair i elo. Bo używaliśmy ssa? Większe lvl'e? Czy co teraz? Może dlatego, że rzucaliśmy walle i sd? Aaaa nie bo "80 fragów wbiliśmy na respie" hahaha. Wystarczy wejść w informacje war mode i można policzyć, które fragi były wbite na respie. Wystarczy spojrzeć na częstotliwość fragów i odrazu widać czy na battle czy na respie frag był wbity.

co sie bedziesz klocil z nimi lol zawsze beda mieli jakis powod bo poprostu znowu przejebali i nie umieja sie z tym pogodzic

A nawet gdybysmy wjebali 80 fragow na expie to co z tego? przegrali wczesniej battle to w pz mogli stac a nie expic, to jestes wtedy wina tylko i wylacznie waszych glupich jak ludzi.

I've seen one thread spammed with swedish comments, and the comments were edited or deleted in that thread...but I have seen a fucking 100 of threads spammed with polish and they dont seem to be deleted or edited

so my point is: WTF?!

stop with this orc language

I've seen one thread spammed with swedish comments, and the comments were edited or deleted in that thread...but I have seen a fucking 100 of threads spammed with polish and they dont seem to be deleted or edited

so my point is: WTF?!

stop with this orc language

Ansikte my lovely expensive *cough* slut, the world aint fair. Corrupted indeed.

Orc language? u have orc face and no-one cares right?

I have seen your picture and you are the last one to talk about orc faces, and yes, did you not know this is an ENGLISH forum? To everyone that is not polish it looks like couple of orcs speaking and I've gotten tired of it, I even hunted orcs to get a dictionary of this unknown language but it really didnt help much, it seems you are some kind of upgrade of the usual orcs

I have seen your picture and you are the last one to talk about orc faces, and yes, did you not know this is an ENGLISH forum? To everyone that is not polish it looks like couple of orcs speaking and I've gotten tired of it, I even hunted orcs to get a dictionary of this unknown language but it really didnt help much, it seems you are some kind of upgrade of the usual orcs

Chill out man... Just go make some quest.

orc language - said a guy that speaks swe

Sweden > Poland. And are you trying to compare the swedish language with the polish one? Are you dumb? You are probably one of these polacks who say "Polish girls are best cutie pie in da wurld men, beautifullllest girl in da world!!!". Nooblet noobler

Sweden > Poland. And are you trying to compare the swedish language with the polish one? Are you dumb? You are probably one of these polacks who say "Polish girls are best cutie pie in da wurld men, beautifullllest girl in da world!!!". Nooblet noobler

ok i agree if you say so

Back