• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

19:23 Ricksson [230]:uys dont shoot mwalls right?(cam)

Rena, remeber that your lvl 300+ and still you died in every single battle that we had with you

haha rly funny why that long? because of Elfbot!!!! which one Ricksson used...! andjustshutthefuckupfunnyidiots!

same as Rena ALWAYS use to and still he died alot faster, we trapped him several times in open battles kinda easy

I dunno, I quitted when we won the war and its no fun to play when corruption gaved up and splitted

hahahahaha you guys suck, ricksson was playing with you guys hahahahha omg you suck so badly

Why did you start record that late you stupid cunt..
In the beginning you could have had me trapped when I was running through the bushes. You guys call yourself good? ha-ha

Why did you start record that late you stupid cunt..
In the beginning you could have had me trapped when I was running through the bushes. You guys call yourself good? ha-ha

loel, when he should start recording you fool?
its almost impossible to catch a 230ms (probably with bot) on open field..so if they aint good, then you suck badly :eek:

I dunno, I quitted when we won the war and its no fun to play when corruption gaved up and splitted

We are still here, and we didnt leave the war you guys did. So keep telling youself you won if it makes you feel better, but you didnt.

Back