• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

2 Clients, 2 Hotkeys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeddar

Reaction score
hello
I want to know how can I make it so I can get to work 2 different 8.0 clients with different hotkeys for each
That way I could play OT and Tibia without having to change the hotkeys, what would be awesome
Can anyone help me?
Thanks in advance
Skeddar

Well... I've explain this several times... maybe tomorrow when have time I'll make an tutorial about this:

You can copy the icon of tibia in your desktop and rename it TibiaOT or anything else... in the line Destiny; put after:
c:/program files/tibia/tibia.exe
this:
c:/program files/tibia/tibia.exe path c:/mytibia/

Green = real path to tibia client 8.0
red = a parameter you need to put to tell to the clien load config in especific folder.
blue = the folder where you want tibia load/save the configs and maps.

also need to be and existing folder in your hdd...

Well... I've explain this several times... maybe tomorrow when have time I'll make an tutorial about this:

You can copy the icon of tibia in your desktop and rename it TibiaOT or anything else... in the line Destiny; put after:
c:/program files/tibia/tibia.exe
this:
c:/program files/tibia/tibia.exe path c:/mytibia/

Green = real path to tibia client 8.0
red = a parameter you need to put to tell to the clien load config in especific folder.
blue = the folder where you want tibia load/save the configs and maps.

also need to be and existing folder in your hdd...

Thank you
Really aprecciated
sorry for bothering you
/Skeddar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back